Hardware/Software???

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by seta, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Mystery Meat

Mystery Meat New Member

Windows with Celtx for composition. Folder structure, writing projects, spell check, text files and some online capability. Also it is multi-platform. And it has templates based upon the type of writing you are undertaking.

And it's free.

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

My quarrel is more with the random rearranging of my video collection, and deleting of the details.

3. seta

seta New Member

I certainly can commiserate with the iTunes grief. I hate how it wants to organize all my stuff for me... I only use it to put music on my iPod (which has worked exceptionally well)

Oh, and why in Odin's name does ANYONE buy music from iTunes?

[link removed]

$0.50 for an entire ALBUM!!!!

Come on people! You found this forum, so that means you know how to search for things on the iNet!

I discovered mp3panda's predecessor when I was looking for Within Temptation's "Sounds of Freedom" - they were the only site on the entire internet to offer the song. Back then it still cost $0.10 per song.

For instance, Xandria, one of my all-time favorite artists - $0.50 per album... [link removed]

4. marina

marina Contributor Contributor

If the music is that cheap, it means it's illegal crap. Why would you want to use a Russian pirated site?

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Let's limit this discussion to the hardware and software you use for writing. Also, if you are using illegal/pirated software, keep it to yourself. This site does not condone theft of intellectual property in any form.

6. nativesodlier

nativesodlier Member

Toshiba satellite laptop with open office. Has auto spell check and you can change to format to fir your needs what else do you need?