1. DanielRoseington

DanielRoseington Member

Hello again!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DanielRoseington, Jan 9, 2018.

Hi all,

I've been an on again, off again writer for much of my life and, as a result, an infrequent member of this forum for a number of years. I've recently started reading and writing again as a commitment to myself to make time for things I enjoy, so I felt it appropriate to reintroduce myself.

I've enjoyed writing primarily fantasy and historical fiction through the years though my interests seem to change with age. I love writing because I find it so creatively engaging and love formulating plots, developing characters and world-building. However, I have never really considered myself a good technical writer, which is part of the reason why I find these boards to be such a good resource :)

I live in Vancouver Canada, work in software, and like dogs, hockey, and history. Glad to make your acquaintance!