1. ThatMinority

ThatMinority New Member

Hello all. cant wait to leech

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ThatMinority, Aug 20, 2015.

Hello, My Name is Dorrian. I am literal procrastinator, unfortunately. I have come to this website to achieve healing.

I have the desire to produce more literary work.

Lately I have been drawing everyday,and I would like to have the same commitment when it comes to writing.

I have a small bit of information to give and a urge to be able to give more. So the more i learn the better I can contribute.

Thank you for all the help I will receive. Hopefully I will pay you back with 10 fold.

Thank you again, and have a great day.

GuardianWynn likes this.
  2. Song

Song Active Member

Welcome to the forum :superhello:
    I felt like your intro was you going to an AA meeting! :superlaugh: My name is Song and I am an alcoholic! (well not really).
    Procrastination is a nightmare for everyone. Me I usually have to have some kind of distraction to get anything done. Usually its some kind of naff tv that you can switch on and off of, that does the trick for me.

Anyway I hope you can find a way to kick the habit here :superyesh:

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :) Go ahead and dive right in! Hopefully we'll be able to pull you out of the deep, dank depths of procrastination. :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat

4. ThatMinority

ThatMinority New Member

Thank you very much. If either of you have anything that you would like an extra opinion/critique on please ask.