1. W.D.Wallace

W.D.Wallace Member

Hello all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by W.D.Wallace, Apr 22, 2017.

Hello, I am trying to find a great writer's forum with great feedback and a great community, i hope this is the place, a lot of the forums I have been apart of often fizzle out not enough people being enter active. My hope is that I can be part of a writing community that has a lot of people helping each other and being able to get honest feedback good or bad but not belittling to the people that just want to put their stories and ideas out in the world. I also would love to read great stories and hope that people will enjoy the things i put out in this world. looking forward to good advice and hopefully I can help someone else. i hope you all have a great day and may all your stories spark the imagination of all that read them.

2. Stormburn

Stormburn Contributor Contributor

I'm very happy with the site so far and the people here have made a difference already with how I write. Welcome aboard.
    Godspeed!

3. W.D.Wallace

W.D.Wallace Member

Thank you and yes I am really enjoying being part of this site so far, the fact that people aren't just belittling people and actually lifting them up is great and everyone seems to take criticism well. That was a problem i had with so of the other sites i was a part of a person would put a piece up and then as soon as someone would reply with something they didn't like the thread got bad and no one seemed to care about cleaning out the trolls. I like the fact that there is a list of requirement to post works here, weeds out a lot of the bullshit before it starts. This site so far has been great and really inspiring. I am glad i found it.

4. JLT

JLT Contributor Contributor

One facet of this site that may attract you is its emphasis on science fiction and fantasy, which many of its subscribers cotton to. So you've got a lot of supporters here. I haven't seen many trolls hereabouts.

There's a small but vigorous group of poets here as well. As for me, I write mostly non-fiction, which is under-represented, but the mechanics of writing and storytelling aren't that different. And you'll get a lot of good advice here on publishing and promoting, too.

W.D.Wallace likes this.