1. AndyC

AndyC Member

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AndyC, Mar 19, 2014.

I've been around for a while now browsing and I finally decided to make myself an account. I always loved art, on all it's forms. I've been a musician (or at least pretending to be one :p ) for a long time now, but unfortunately I'm currently not having the free time I would like to spend on playing. (I haven't played for almost a year now.)

I always was fond of writing, but now I find myself doing it on a daily basis, and it feels really good.

Let me introduce myself: I'm Andy, or Andrew, you can call me as you like. I'm currently going through college, studying for a degree on informatics. Although it takes most all of my time, I always find some time to write. I read a lot of novels, and some of my favorite writers could be Charles Dickens, Mark Twain and Conan Doyle, among others. I also like fiction, maybe a little to much.

That's about it, really. I'd like to learn and, hopefully, I can contribute with something to this site, too.

So, this was mainly to say hello to everyone here ^^

(PD: This is kind of ironic, considering this is a Writers forum, but I apologize in advance for every grammatical mistake I may do, and certainly will, on my posts. English is not my first language, and I'm still learning it.)

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi, Andy, and welcome to the forum! Please read the rules, participate, and have fun!

3. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Senior Member

Welcome Andy, or Andrew.

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Andy, and welcome to the forum! I'm also an EFL speaker, so I have some idea what it's like :)

Have fun, this is a great place for meeting other writers and learning more about your craft :)

5. Squash

Squash New Member

Andy pleased to meet you on here. So glad to be a part of this site with you.

6. AndyC

AndyC Member

Thank you all for your warm welcome ^^