1. R.P. Kraul

R.P. Kraul Member

Hello from Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by R.P. Kraul, Nov 24, 2015.

No snow yet, but it's getting colder. I've joined not only because of the interesting topics but to pull myself out of writing burnout. I have completed four novels, one of those with another author. Sometime in 2015, the burnout set in, and I've done next to no writing this year aside from a few revisions. It's been more relaxing than frustrating, as I've gotten to explore long-forgotten interests, but it's time to pull myself back in the game.

So far, I've written mostly dark fiction (and some pretty bleak stuff), but I look forward to exploring other genres-- mystery, crime, dystopian, etc. I miss the camaraderie with other writers. It's pretty easy, once you gain momentum, to work in a solitary shell. But I miss the great discussions, and there are plenty here.

2. Gar Krum

Gar Krum New Member

Welcome! Four novels, that sounds awesome. I just finished one and feel like it's been forever.

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The short story contest needs more votes. Want to immerse yourself in this forum? Become a voter in the short story contest. Get started on the right foot. Make someone's day and vote for their story. The link is in my sig. :agreed: