1. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Member

Hello From The Most Dangerous Man In New York

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Carlos Danger, Mar 13, 2015.

Already posted some stuff elsewhere. Anyways, I'm Carlos Danger. If you're female and rate a 6.63 or higher, you can expect various private messages from me featuring some cool personal pictures. Please don't tell the press. Or congress. Or my ex.

After I gave up trying to become mayor of New York, I started writing short stories. I usually write political stories or else war stories (really). I'm also thinking about starting an erotica series that will feature me and my friend Sydney Leathers and some red-hot sexting. Figure that's the sort of publicity I need these days.

cutecat22 likes this.
  2. RachHP

RachHP Senior Member

Welcome, Mr Danger.
    Full disclosure: This is officially my favourite new member introduction. I hope your characters are as self-assured as you appear to be; it would make for a very interesting read.
    Rach

3. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

:rofl: Hello, Mr. Weiner! Welcome to the forum! Please, if you haven't already done so (and you probably haven't, given your devil-may-care overheated persona), read our New Member Quick Start Guide. It basically says that guys like you aren't allowed around here :D, but if you behave yourself (if you can), you should participate and have fun! (No, not that kind of fun! Keep that camera out of your pants!) :)

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Haha :D. Welcome to the forum, Mr Danger. Have fun!

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome to the WF.