Tags:
  1. Kai Degnan

Kai Degnan New Member

Hello new here to writing forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kai Degnan, Aug 19, 2022.

Hello my name is Kai and I am a writer. I am currently enrolled to go back to school to improve my writing. Lately I have been struggling with writer's block for my first publication book that I'm working on with a friend. I am hoping this forum will help me with the struggle of writing and publishing for my romantic story series. I do enjoy writing during my free time as a hobby. I do some roleplaying with my partner where we create stories together as a form of hanging out online since we live several states apart. I love fiction writing with a bit of supernatural type books. I hope to meet you all soon.

Kai Degnan

Madman, Luanne Williams and Lawless like this.
  2. Madman

Madman Life is Sacred Contributor

Welcome!

3. JLT

JLT Contributor Contributor

There are tons and tons of threads devoted to "writer's block" and how to get past it, so a search on the site might yield pay dirt. Good luck with your quest!

4. Thundair

Thundair Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forum.
    I have in the past had a place in my novels that stifles me. I usually work through it, but when I can't I will write a short or flash fiction which cleans the palate, so to speak. Refreshed, I go back to my novel and churn out more words.
    I look forward to your post. Write on.