1. BrendanEstMoi

BrendanEstMoi New Member

Hello, World! New-Guy Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BrendanEstMoi, Aug 10, 2017.

~Hey there!

My name is Brendan, I’m from the West Coast of the US (Originally California, currently out-of-state)
    I've been scribbling down ideas since I was a kid, which eventually morphed into poems and short stories.

However, this is the first time I've tried seriously writing any form of novel -- this one likely fantasy, set in a place called Cesalia, which draws its ecological/cultural/geographic base from both California and the Italian Renaissance, although of course there are a few elements drawn from neither, a pantheon and a sundry assortment of traditions included. I am open to pretty much any advice at this point on how to make character exchanges/interactions believable, and how to put myself in the shoes of characters very unlike myself -- Social skills have always, unfortunately, been a bit of a handicap for me in daily life.

I look forward to reading with you guys, helping out where I can, hopefully getting some feedback on my end, and not making a fool of myself! :p
    I really do look forward to seeing what this forum has to offer, and I don't bite -- promise!

Buon viaggio e buona scrittura!
    Have a good one!

--Brendan

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    GIR Waving.gif Sir/Sirette.
    Good luck with your first Novel. :)
    Take this Shark Edition.jpg

BrendanEstMoi and Xboxlover like this.
  3. Trish

Trish Damned if I do and damned if I don't Contributor

Benvenuto nel forum, Brendan!:superhello:

I'm sure you'll be very happy here. :)

BrendanEstMoi likes this.