1. Aidan Stern

Aidan Stern Active Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Aidan Stern, Oct 1, 2015.

Hello fellow creative writers,

I am so excited to have found this forum! I can't wait to get more involved. I also can't wait to figure out how to navigate this website. I love writing, but never finish anything. Representative of my life. I often try to be organized, but I can never quite pull it off. I love incorporating symbolism into my stories (I often overdo it too), and my favorite part of writing a story is creating my characters ad their back-story. I enjoy chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Oh, and did I mention that I like chocolate?

2. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Welcome.

I want chocolate now. :D You might want to check out the Setting/Plot/Character Development sub-forums to help authors out with their pickles, if that's your thing. Or the Lounge for some general chat and getting to know people. Or the Workshop if you want to offer critique on other people's writing. Or the Writing Contests if you want to jump right in and create some original work to be judged.

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum, o fellow chocolate-lover! :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. It should help you navigate around the forum. :) See you around!

-Kat