1. Stesha

Stesha Member

Hello! :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Stesha, Feb 1, 2016.

Hello! My name is Stesha. I am 37 years old, and have been writing off and on most of my life, but unfortunately have never finished anything worthwhile. Well ... maybe a fan-fiction or two. I am two chapters away from finishing my first novel. I am stuck! But so close! I hope to have it done by this weekend.

I am married and have two children (ages 15 and 11). My youngest also writes and thinks she will finish her first book before me. I run my own consulting business and am also an illustrator/graphic designer. I also do volunteer work for the kids' schools.

I try to squeeze in some video games when no one is looking. We love board games, though we've been too busy lately to play much. Tea is awesome. Travel is awesome. Learning new things is awesome. Music is awesome. Everything is awesome.

Nice to meet you!

MrsK and Steerpike like this.
  2. Fernando.C

Fernando.C Contributor Contributor

Hi Stesha!
    Welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful place to learn more about writing from others who are just as passionate about the craft as you. So have fun here!
    And good luck with your writing.:D

Also, can I just say how cool it is that your 11 year old daughter is already so serious about writing, I wish I began writing when I was that young.

Stesha likes this.
  3. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Welcome to the forums!

Stesha likes this.
  4. Stesha

Stesha Member

Thank you both!

Fernando, yes! I am very happy that she enjoys writing as much as I do. She has the greatest imagination, and comes up with the most amazing things! I have her in a writing class now so she can learn how to focus that energy.

5. Jeff Countryman

Jeff Countryman Living the dream

Almost finished your 1st novel?!!! AWESOME :):):) Welcome to the best writing place on the net. You'll find a home here.

Cheers,
    Jeff

Stesha likes this.
  6. Stesha

Stesha Member

Thank you, Jeff. I'm looking forward to poking around some more. :)