1. Martin Lide

Martin Lide New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Martin Lide, Apr 28, 2018.

My name is Martin and I enjoy writing as a hobby. Am glad to be here.

I'm working on two books at the same time right now. They are my first two and possibly last two books. They are on a very slow roll. One is romantic fiction and one is not.

I thought that I would use the Romantic fiction writing as a vehicle to gain critiques of my writing style and grammar.

Can someone tell me where to post it correctly for that purpose?

Just skimmed my intro letter and saw some of the rules. Question? I have no experience or credentials that would enable me to critique anyone else's writing. At best, I can tell someone how to write like I do. Is that truly required?

Thanks.

flawed personality likes this.
  2. ThunderAngel

ThunderAngel Contributor Contributor

Hello

Your experience could be good for someone else's writing struggles as you also learn from other's experiences here, so feel free to share away. :)

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Welcome to the Forum. :superhello:

You say this as though you have never met Barbie. You don't see her letting a little thing like not having multiple degrees
    and licenses stopping her from doing what she wants to do, now do you? :p Hell I'd bet she doesn't even have a drivers license.
    Point being you will figure out your way of critiquing as you go, certification not needed. :agreed:

Have fun and good luck with your writings. :supersmile: