1. HomeschoolWriterMom

HomeschoolWriterMom New Member

Currently Reading::
    The Emperors Edge by Lindsay Buroker

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HomeschoolWriterMom, Dec 19, 2021.

Hello! My name is Beth, and I am a 36 year old homeschool mom. I have been writing since i was 12 or 13, and I have written mostly lyrics and poetry. Twice I have attempted to write a novel, but faltered part way through. My current book is much better than my previous attempts and is due to release in February. It will be the flagship novel of a series I have planned out. I am however desperate for publishing and legal guidance! Any advice you have is welcome! Thanks again for this wonderful resource!

Daniil and evild4ve like this.
  2. Madman

Madman Life is Sacred Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

There are some resources and people on here who might be able to help you out with publishing questions, but you may need to ask a more specific question about it in the publishing area of the forum. Legal guidance is probably best asked for in real life.

Can I ask what your novel series is about?

3. HomeschoolWriterMom

HomeschoolWriterMom New Member

Currently Reading::
    The Emperors Edge by Lindsay Buroker
    SO this is my little blurb for the back of the book, but there is a LOT more to it!!

Triggered by lack of sleep, emotional unrest, and unfulfilled dreams, Airida, is transported to an imaginary world. She is pulled into a story world within her favorite books through shimmering changing stained glass windows at the library where she works. In the process she discovers that, even though she believes herself an orphan, she has family she didn't know she had!

I hope that intrigues!

Madman likes this.
  4. Night Herald

Night Herald The Fool Contributor

Hey, welcome. Novels are hard. I've failed to finish several. Congrats on making it to the finish line!

5. Senko

Senko Member

Wow. You have been writing for a while!
    Welcome to the forum.