1. kneeswrites

kneeswrites New Member

Hellur

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kneeswrites, Jun 20, 2015.

So I'm not technically new but I apparently only ever posted here once and I'm trying really hard to get involved in a community that will be beneficial to my writing. So!

I'm Vaela, I'm 24 and I live with my grandfather, husband and 2 year old daughter. And I'm pregnant. So I kind of have to get myself together.

I have always wanted to be an author. I've been writing stories since I was little. I had this horrible girl detective series in middle school, the heroine was basically Nancy Drew but I named her Gilly Chase. Those are the only pieces I've ever finished, and I was like ten so that's depressing.

Been struggling with depression and addiction for quite a while and my writing pretty much ceased completely in that time. It's my lifeblood so I'm making myself go back to it.

I don't even know what to say really but an introduction feels necessary. Hello friends!

Oh and I'm autistic and really awkward and terrified of humans so don't judge me. :/

2. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi and welcome. Judging from all that you wrote, you are in good company here. Once again, welcome to our slightly dysfunctional family.

*looks off screen*

*whispers to someone*

What? Yeah I know, "slightly" is a bit of an understatement. Oh relax, by the time she figures it out, she will be one of us.

kneeswrites likes this.
  3. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome (back?) to the forum, Vaela!

In case you haven't checked it out since you were last around, I'll leave a link to the New Member Guide. It will take you through the forum's general rules among other stuff.

Have fun! :)