Help choosing book cover

Discussion in 'Cover Design' started by jazzabel, Aug 7, 2013.

1. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

Oh, don't worry, I'm ambitious ;) Current novel I intend to publish in the UK. This is an old project from 2007. It was my second ever project (after a bunch of short stories), it's quirky and interesting but not my best work. I went back to writing after about 15 year detour, and even though I haven't lived in my home country in as many years, the creative writing initially poured out of me in my native language. I already had a publishing offer for this in Croatia, but I preferred to do it this way. It doesn't bind me into contracts far away, and I can have creative control.

ps. The photo is a classic high-key image. I like it, and especially the pale against red, it's clean and fresh, it suits the main character I think. But I'm sure a certain percentage of people will dislike it. Can't be helped :)

2. mbinks89

mbinks89 Active Member

I like the top one the best, but maybe break up callgirldiary into callgirl diary