1. Lea`Brooks

Lea`Brooks Contributor Contributor

Help remembering title

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Lea`Brooks, Dec 30, 2015.

Hola! So I'm watching Making a Murderer on Netflix (I haven't finished it, so please don't spoil it for me!!!). It's about Steven Avery and his false conviction, followed by a murder accusation.

And I know this case. I watched it on another documentary, someday, sometime, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. I remember the rape victim talking about her morning, how she went running on the beach. I remember her husband saying she'd been gone for a long time, so he went to look for her. I remember her guilt when she realized it wasn't Avery that had assaulted her. And I remember learning about this supposed murder he committed: how it happened in a trailer, his nephew caught him in the act, so he invited his nephew to join. And I remember someone saying it was probably good he'd been in jail for 18 years -- otherwise he may have killed someone sooner. I even remember them talking to Avery in jail, with him continuing to declare his innocence.

I've tried to google this documentary, but it's so blown up with Making a Murderer, I can't find anything else. I looked on IMDb, but he's only credited in the one. This is literally driving me crazy. I KNOW I know this case. I've been remembering details before they've been revealed. I've seen it on another show or movie, and it's driving me insane that I can't remember what it was called.

Can anyone help me? :D

2. Lea`Brooks

Lea`Brooks Contributor Contributor

Power of posting!

Found it. "Did He Do It?" Season 1, episode 1. Whew. I was losing my mind.

Disregard this thread. :)