1. Mentos

Mentos New Member

Hey guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mentos, May 22, 2010.

Hey everyone, new writer here. I've been writing my whole life and I've always had a passion for it, but I've never been able to put anything concrete together, just a bunch of little snippets. I'm 20 years old and an Economics major.

My career path is taking me nowhere near writing, but I've always wanted to do it on the side and I figure now is as good a time as any to get really serious about it. I've always had this desire to write and I've realized that sometimes you just gotta do what you wanna do or you'll never know what it could've been. So yeah. I posted the first chapter of my novel that is somewhere on the borders of magical realism/fantasy/thriller, in the Novel section, so if you guys could check it out and give me feedback that would be really awesome, as I've never had anyone read my stuff except for my family:

https://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=31068

Thanks guys, and I'm excited to be on these forums, I feel like they'll really give me a chance to improve big-time.

2. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome, Mentos! :D