1. Oz_brown

Oz_brown Member

Hi all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Oz_brown, Oct 25, 2019.

Hi all! Oh wait, I already said that.

My first time joining a writing forum, looking forward to getting stuck in. I mainly write not enough, though I have written bits and pieces of fiction and non-fiction in the past and think about it often. This is me dipping my toe in the water. I aim to get good and wet. Er, so to speak.

Some Guy likes this.
  2. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Welcome @Oz_brown, I'm Iain, one of the mods here. If you haven't had a chance to yet, be sure to check out New Member Quick Start and Forum Rules, and don't be shy about contacting me or one of the other active mods (jannert and big soft moose at the moment) if you have any questions or problems.

You'll need to have two weeks' membership, twenty posts (which include two constructive critiques of others' writing) before you can post in the Workshop for critique of your own work, but until then, feel free to poke around and jump into any one of the numerous discussions that are ongoing here. Those initial requirements will fly by.

Writing not enough is, unfortunately, a habit that many of us share. However, it's a good place to get ideas and make some new friends, so if you can avoid going down the social whirlpool (I didn't), you can use the forum to help you on your way to wherever you're writing.

Regards

Iain

3. Oz_brown

Oz_brown Member

Thanks Iain! Yes, I saw the conditions for posting. Makes sense - not much of a community if people are only here to take. Am having fun looking around. Cheers.

4. Tralala

Tralala Active Member

Hi Oz. Hope you like it here. I've found it a very supportive place, and just kind of nice to visit every day :supersmile:

Oz_brown likes this.
  5. Oz_brown

Oz_brown Member

Thanks!

Tralala likes this.