1. SamDobbie

SamDobbie New Member

Hi! Aspiring Cthulhu mythos author

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SamDobbie, Oct 2, 2021.

Greetings! Just joined this forum. I'm working on a few Cthulhu mythos short stories and keen to get feedback. I used to write a lot but had a few years off for mental health issues and it doesn't come as easily as it used to so I thought joining a forum would be helpful. Also looking forward to connecting with you!

petra4, marshipan and Xoic like this.
  2. Chromewriter

Chromewriter Contributor Contributor

Hello! Always nice to a person of the church of cthulhu. :D

Sorry, I just wanted to say that. But in any case, welcome and hope to see you around.

3. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

Hey Sam. You'll find in here there are no horrifying angles or strange unrecognizable colours, from space or anywhere else for that matter. I mean, unless of course you're looking for those things in a forum!

Gibbering is perfectly acceptable, but only under a gibbous moon, and of course you must find a primitive society to join in order to perform arcane rituals etc.

I really liked your first workshop entry, and I hope you enjoy your stay here among us.

QueenOfPlants likes this.
  4. QueenOfPlants

QueenOfPlants Definitely a hominid

Oh, hi! :)

I've recently started engaging with the works of Lovecraft and find them very interesting.

I even have an idea for a kind of cosmic horror short story of my own, but I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

Anyway, if you feel like talking about your stuff (or mine), feel free to send me a DM.