Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Haze-world, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Haze-world

Haze-world Active Member

...and in your world? What kind of weapon do you, or would you like writing about and why?

I should say that, so far in my book I like to describe fighting with a knife, because the characters are obviously in a close to danger and therefore it ramps up the tension in the scene. It is easier to imagine it so that I can describe it. I don't feel very confident in writing convincing scenes in the use of swords, yet, but that would be my favourite when I do. Swords seem more dangerous and the use of them more graceful, though quick.

2. Gisella_M

Gisella_M Member

Favourite weapon in my writing, well depends what you mean by weapon....

In real life I'm a lover not a fighter, mind you I have given the odd bitch-slap in my time.

3. Haze-world

Haze-world Active Member

Haha! I am peaceful too, not even slapped anyone. I was talking about writing! Not real life! I have never wielded a knife, other than to chop a potato in half or split open a bail of hay. I have never even seen a sword anywhere other than in a museum.

So... Yes I imagine hands, or fists would be the main weapon in your stories, but equally entertaining, I am sure.