1. JE Loddon

JE Loddon Active Member

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JE Loddon, Mar 21, 2017.

I've been posting on here a few weeks, only just noticed this section! So Hi. I'm JE Loddon. I enjoy reading books in a broad range of genres, though mostly Science Fiction and Contemporary. I'm currently working on building a career as a self-published writer. Having been made redundant from my previous career, I'm trying to forge a new career. I've published one novel, and my second should be published at the end of the month.

I very much enjoy the craft of writing, in particular plotting and storytelling. My biggest strength is in solving plotting puzzles, so if anyone is stuck and needs help, I'm happy to try and offer advice.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

Since you've already been here for a while, you've probably also seen our New Member Quick Start Guide, but here's the link anyway, just in case. :)

What genre do you write in? Good luck with your new career! And if you wish to promote your book here, please click the banner that reads "Published on Amazon?" for more information. :)

See you on the boards!
    -Kat

3. JE Loddon

JE Loddon Active Member

Thanks. I write mainly Science Fiction. I've added my book to the resources, hopefully I've done it right!