1. Jason Hanson

Jason Hanson New Member

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jason Hanson, Feb 7, 2019.

My name is Jason and I'm trying to create a whole universe of characters and write a few books. I have so many ideas and never really like writing on paper or a computer. I now do most if not all my writing on my phone as I can take it everywhere I go and back it up fast to the cloud. Anyone else use this? If so what program do you use? I am very new to writing and story development but hopefully, through here I can learn from you. I am an artist first and writer second but I need improvement on both. I write anything that comes to mind. I like sci-fi but love horror and a sad story here and there. True stories are awesome as well and I would love to see more novels based on actual historical events that have taken place in the ancient past.

I have about four trilogies planned with some being sci-fi and others being horror. I have more than 20 others in mind and partly planned as well.

My favorite authors include
    Brian Keene
    Michael Crichton
    Steven Alten
    many more.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  2. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Welcome :)

Yay, sci-fi!