1. sheltiesusie

sheltiesusie New Member

Hi from england

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sheltiesusie, Jul 14, 2007.

Hi Everyone
    My name is Susie, i'm 45years old and I live in a small village in England. I am not working at the moment, but am busy trying to start up a small business as an artist and china decorator. I also love writing articles for magazines, I have had a few published. I enjoy writing on many subjects, from the bygone days, animals, art and crafts, and the paranormal. At the moment I am doing 2 home study courses, one in creative writing and the other in short story writing, writing storys is fairly new too me.
    My hobbies vary from collecting autographs, photography, dog showing, cinema, reading, and arts and crafts.
    Anyway just wanted to say hi
    take care
    susie

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Susie. welcome to the Writing Forums.

You appear to be creative in a number of areas, and I'm guessing that the articles you write are related to those other creative outlets. Here you will find writers, published and unpublished, of all ages and from all walks of life. What we have in common is the drive to continually improve and broaden our skills.

Take a look around the site, both to see all we have to offer and to get to know the people comprising the site. I hope you will find inspiration and challenges, and have fun!

3. WhispWillow

WhispWillow New Member

welcome Susie;)

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hi Susie and welcome to WF.org. I hope that you are have wonderful time here with all of us and that you find your time here to be very fulfilling.
    There are plenty of things to sink your creative mind into so I do hope that you take a look and join in where possible.
    If you ever want a review you simply need pm a reviewer and we shall be there to lend a helping hand with that. Just remember to review others work as well.
    Well enjoy yourself here among us all and I shall see you around the board soon enough.

Torana

5. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Hi Susie I too am from England though my village I suspect is a little bigger than yours! Anyway, a pleasure to have you here, one of the best ways to integrate into our community is to get yourself known, perhaps in the word games and thus your stock will rise. Any questions let us know. Welcome and enjoy yourself.

6. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome.

~Raven.