1. Nathan Clarke

Nathan Clarke New Member

Hi from UK

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nathan Clarke, Jun 19, 2017.

Morning all,

My name is Nathan and I am a 33 year old married man with 3 kids. I have always had stories going around in my head and have started to write many of them down but never finished them.

I want to get my first Novel down on paper (well a word document) for the first time as I love writing and story telling. I am currently outlining it and its going really well.

Found this site and was looking through the posts and got some great advice so I thought I would join and say hello.

I look forward to gaining more tips, support and motivation and I will aim to offer support and advice if I can.

Nathan

2. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Hi, Nathan! Welcome!

3. rincewind31

rincewind31 Active Member

You look familiar. You dont live in Glossop do you?

4. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

Familiar for his avatar's the dead spit of Brian Posehn. Prolific writer and stand up guy.

Welcome btw Nathan, if you are from round Glossop, I've probably seen you too!

5. Nathan Clarke

Nathan Clarke New Member

Thank You all for the welcomes. unfortunately I am not from Glossop. I was born in the Midlands and am currently living near Grimsby.