1. Revanchist

Revanchist Member

Hi I'm new, don't shoot!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Revanchist, Sep 29, 2014.

I realized I already created an account here a while ago but didn't have the time to use it. I'm a bit more serious on the topic on writing so I decided to try this forum out a bit :D

So yeah, just wanted to say hello and ask if there is anything I should know before I start interacting with everyone here. Like...having sharp pencils next to my computer, or an antique typewriter which is can also be used as a weapon due to its weight or something like that.

:D

Thank you! Cheers! Oh...I do hope this doesn't fall under the category of spam. I saw some other posts which fit that criteria better but still, luck favors the prepared no?

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Supporter Contributor

Revanchist,

I've taken the liberty of moving this over to New Member Introductions. :) We changed platforms last year so the forum may look a bit different than your last go 'round. The New Member Quick Start will get you on the right track. ;)

Wrey

3. Revanchist

Revanchist Member

Oh yeah I noticed that afterwards, my bad :D Thanks for not being aggressive about it. I was on another forum a while ago and had a similar thing, I think at least 10 people united against me. It was a very...interesting situation.
    Thanks! :D

4. elynne

elynne Active Member

hey, welcome from another "joined a while ago but didn't start posting until recently" person! ;)

5. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Staff Supporter Contributor

Aggression is generally not something you find here. This is a really nice and caring community. :)

minstrel likes this.
  6. Ripgut

Ripgut New Member

Hey Revan I'm new here too nice to meet you.

7. Revanchist

Revanchist Member

I'm really glad to hear that :O I'm a bit busy with classes at the moment and I have to put my writing on delay, but I'll try to catch up with my work and become mare active here.

Glad I'm not the only one haha :D

8. cutecat22

cutecat22 The Strange One Contributor

*waving* Hello, from someone who would not be here if this forum was an aggressive one!

9. thewritingguy

thewritingguy Member

HEY -BEAR HUGS