Tags:
  1. differentjasper

differentjasper New Member

Hi there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by differentjasper, May 30, 2017.

Hello! I'm a longtime (to me, anyway- 8 years? I'm 16) writer who is currently working on a book on my own and a jointly made webcomic with a friend! I'm here for advice and to give advice, since there aren't as many places to do that as I would like, lmao. Anyway, hello and nice to meet you! :D

zoupskim likes this.
  2. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

Woohoo, welcome to the forum!

Writing Forums is an amazing place, with a great community of writers, published Authors, and self published Authors. Everyone's really helpful, the senior members are knowledgeable and encouraging. You ask a question and you'll get a ton of responses and good advice. The moderators keep things civil, while still letting people debate it out.

What's your webcomic?

You should hit up the https://www.writingforums.org/threads/new-member-quick-start-guide.132102/ for all technicalities, but really just be nice, and help other people and they'll help you.

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Greetings, welcome, and salutations to the Forum, sir/sirette. :superhello:

What is your flavor of genre that you write? Also kudos on the web-com. :superidea:

Good luck with your works, and I will C-ya around the Forum. :supersmile:

Here have a kitten.
    TakeThis.jpg Why? Because why the hell not, that's why. :supergrin:

Some Guy and zoupskim like this.
  4. Fernando.C

Fernando.C Contributor Contributor

Hi @differentjasper and welcome to the forum. You're gonna love it here, I promise :D

zoupskim likes this.
  5. differentjasper

differentjasper New Member

Hello! It's been over a year since I've been on this site, but I had to drop it for a while, oops. Anyway, reintroduction, I'm 17 now, the webcomic (Blessed) was put on the backburner because 1) the other author (now my girlfriend!!) was graduating and integrated an animated trailer for it into her final project and 2) we just... haven't been able to work on it.
    The book was accidentally deleted, and will be rewritten.
    And I have my own webcomic, which I forgot to mention, but it's currently on hiatus.
    I've been trying to get back into writing more, especially since my computer formatted on me and then encrypted all my files. :( So I'll need to save up ~$500 to send the hard drive off to get it decrypted, and my work back. My current goals are to continue writing, and rewrite things still on my mind. :)
    I'm actually looking for a beta, both for original writing and fanfic, if anyone is interested! :D
    Anyway, I'm glad to be back on this site, and working towards a bigger and better writing career. ^v^

And thank you for the kitten! (Also, I try to write in all flavors of genre! Mmm, genres...)

Some Guy likes this.