1. Lucian Hodoboc

Lucian Hodoboc New Member

Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lucian Hodoboc, Apr 16, 2018.

Hi

My name is Lucian and I'm new to this community. I decided to join to learn a thing or two about creative writing. I live in Eastern-Europe and English is not my native language, nor do I plan to write fiction in English, but hopefully my novels will become so popular that they will be translated and published in many countries. Wish me luck! Haha!

See you all around. :-D

Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  2. DeeDee

DeeDee Contributor Contributor

Hi :superhello: I've seen a lot of non-native English speakers trying to publish in US, which makes me wonder how easy - or difficult! - it is to get published in places like Eastern Europe ? I'd assume the volume of published books there is much smaller (and there are tons of books by foreign writers in the bookstores, too) so the competition amongst local writers must be fierce :superthink:. Or, is it that the writing craze there is much smaller and it's actually easy to get published? So curious. :pop:

Lucian Hodoboc likes this.
  3. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hi Lucian! Be welcome to the forum. Also English is not my native language, so this is a great place to improve and learn the basics, and even a little more. Hope your wishes come true, of course, and maybe you get a best seller some day, which would be cool. Have fun around, and I encourage to help other writers on their work too. See you!

Lucian Hodoboc likes this.