Holy Discussion War

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Kingtype, Aug 2, 2014.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

@Kingtype: Can't now, I'll do it later

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

password plz? my old one dont work

4. Kingtype

RPGWF

5. Keitsumah

btw how does the luck work? do you roll a die to see who hits or..? meh ill just wait to see the combat and find out

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

Name: Blank
    Class: Rider
    Appearance: 5'11, lean body, dark tan, black hair. Typically dresses in 15th century clothing.
    Biography: (Keep this blank as well until its get revealed)
    Noble Phantasm: (You can also keep this blank. You don't need your enemies knowing your identity before the rp even begins and an NP can be to key that)
    Noble Phantasm rank: B
    Noble Phantasm range: Anti-Army
    Strength: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Endurance: C
    Unique skills:
    Demoralize, Rank B, to strike fear into lower beings so they won't fight as well and many will flee.
    Duelist, Rank A, ability to fight well with melee weapons
    All Terrain, Rank B, mounts automatically adapt to any and all forms of terrain.
    Invitation, Rank C, tempt enemies to approach him in a non-hostile way
    Call Mount,Rank A, causes mount to come to him whenever he needs, no matter where he is

Needs a master, any volunteers?

7. Kingtype

Luck is the ability to defy fate

EXAMPLE

Lets say

Player A has (E) luck and has an NP or a weapon that will always hit its target

Player B has (A) luck then that player is much much more likely to dodge that kind of attack

Get it at all?

Increases your chance for survival and other things

8. Keitsumah

ah, well then i guess my char will need to be strong in his own defense Lancer has s*** luck lol

9. Kingtype

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurch

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurch

Come to chuuuuuuuuuuuuurch

Seriously....ya gotta register

Its for Jesus

Come to the church for Jesus and the Holy Grail

And by Jesus I mean Garrison........

10. Keitsumah

I'm working on it but I'm in class at the moment

11. Kingtype

Just making a joke at Keit :p

Garrison slept for your sins....hahahahahaha .....tee hee

12. Keitsumah

my apologies but I'm not in the mood for jokes. i just bought microsoft office for my mac and it won't open or save anything. 150 bucks down the drain if i don't fix this. plus i can't come to grips with the program indesign.

(i realized that it may be that my novel got corrupted but i REFUSE to think it. it can't....it can't....)

Edit: and now that you said teehee i realize that u and my bf are linked. crap.

13. Keitsumah

Hnggggg why is it that guys make it so easy to giggle like a kid? I'm calmed down now.

also im finished with my CS and lix said to send ti to you markie for approval if eh wasn't on. but should we wait or should i just send it to you? i dont want to spoil it for you!

14. TheApprentice

Hey Keit! Did you make a master character?

15. Keitsumah

yeah I made both, though controlling them will be a bit tricky I'm used to just doing one character at a time.

16. Keitsumah

Master Signup sheet:

Name: Taya Falcon
    Magic Specialization: Taya can possess any animal within a two-hundred foot radius and control them. Aka: see through their eyes, hear what they hear, and smell what they smell. She can not, however, feel what they are physically touching, as her body must remain sensed in some way for her own protection lest she end up permanently possessing an animal and lose all connection to her body, leaving it a virtual "shell".
    Appearance: Tall and slim, neatly clothed. Her skin is a light olive color, her black hair cut short around her ears, and her eyes are a deep amber.
    Biography:
    Taya doesn't remember much of her past. What she does know was that as a small child she was a servant in shady bars and clubs. She assumes that her family sold her, but whatever must have happened resulted in her being there.

No one ever seemed to care for her other than the other bar girls, who taught her to dance at age six, and fed her what they could steal from the kitchens. Taya had no last name originally, but was given the nickname "Falcon" after she kept a lookout for one of the older girls when she went in the archives to try and steal the little girl's record.

In the end, there was none, and so Taya was left unknown, and unidentified even by the government. Without a birth certificate she was untraceable, and was unable to find work anywhere else or escape her current life even if she did run.

But at the age of nine years old, she was given the chance.
    Two weeks before her birthday a man came into the current bar she was serving at. Taya had become a reliable source of information and a spy for the other girls, using small blips of a power she had yet to fully learn. Through use of crumbs and a few pet mice, she had discovered she could see through their eyes for a few seconds at a time. Though it wasn't so useful in the beginning and rather terrifying, the girl eventually managed to learn to control her newfound power, gradually gaining control of the mice's movements, and begin able to smell and hear what they did too.

It was this information that she used to help the other girls find out which men to avoid, and which that they could behave safely around. However, the day the stranger came in, she could not judge what to do about him. And when he sent one of the girls for her, and she learned that he knew her name, cause alarm to go through the small family that Taya had managed to build in the club.

At first she refused to go near him, and hid wherever she could for a long period of time while avoiding the boss. The man continued to come back day after day, and whenever she would see him through the eyes of a mouse, rat, or even a bat one time, he would look up and stare right at her.

But after three weeks of this, when he would simply ask for her to see him, and she would continue her dance of hide-and-spy, she'd decided that she'd had enough, and went to face him. The man, cloaked in a dark robe and eyeing another across the bar, quickly said his name was Tohsaka, and that if she would like to be free of her current state she should follow him out, and not look back.

Taya had had the instinctive feeling to stay where she knew life, how it was, but knew also that he would not come again. Like a child grasping at a sweet fruit, slick with water when her thirst hadn't been quenched in eons, she followed him out.

She'd only been able to look at the outside world through dirty glass windows until then, so her first experience was both frightening and joyous at the same time. However, she was unable to enjoy it for long as the man moved quickly and made her run to keep up. He behaved as if they were begin chased, and ed her through many alleyways, put her into cramped cabs and busses going back and forth over the city, until they finally reached an airport.

Taya learned then that she was currently in New York, and that they were heading to London. Tohsaka claimed his home was there, and after a long flight the girl was on the verge of collapse. She was used to long, grueling trips, but this had been an exception. Even then, when they left the plane, the man did not stop his seemingly mad rush for home until they made it to a lush mansion surrounded by gardens of every plant she had never imagined could exist.

After a brief tour of her new home, whence he showed where she should and should not go, and where she could find food, the man vanished. Taya had been left alone in a rich man's abode, and at first she could not bring herself to move from where she had been left standing for several hours. But gradually, ever so gradually under the guiding whispers of servants she could not see, she began to move and explore again her new domain. it took many weeks for her to grow used to being "alone" as she called it, even though she could sense that the servants were somewhere around. They told her they could make themselves invisible, as well as unbearable. Pretty much the opposite of what she could do. But life was nice here in her new home, with clean clothes and warm food that was all her own.

Eventually, however, she was told the true purpose of why she had been taken there. She was to become a master for the man who had "saved" her, and fight alongside a servant to win something called a Holy Grail for him. At first the girl thought she would be fighting alongside one of the invisible people in the household, but later it was explained that she would fight alongside another being entirely, and that in order to match them to some degree, she must train.
    And train she did. For six years, she was given to the care of masters of all methods of bodily combat. Ranged attacks were decided against, since she could keep an eye on approaching enemies using her now much stronger animal-posession technique. She even received a pet falcon and a pet ermine with which to use for stealth-reconaissance. And to further test her strength, her master sent her on missions to retrieve random objects hidden across the globe. From poor to priceless, she has briefly stolen things (then quickly returned) such as the Mona Lisa, candy wrappers, jewelry, and an odd exotic animal.

On the day that Taya turned eighteen and became a legal adult, she was given her "task". To find and secure her most difficult prize yet. The Holy Grail.

Extra: A fearsome opponent when forced into melee combat. She has experience in kickboxing, karate, judo, and most other methods of marshal arts. Get too close and she can jab a nerve to paralyze a limb or your entire body depending on what she hits. She also has six knives strapped to her legs that she can draw at any time, and a small smoke bomb.

Servant signup sheet:

Name: ???
    Class: Lancer
    Appearance: Imposing in stature, the man is all but hidden beneath his coal-black armor and cape. But a strange detail on one shoulder contradicts his otherwise fearsome appearance -a white shield with the mark of a red cross on it.
    Biography: ???
    Noble Phantasm(s):
    Rise of the King
    - forces all enemies within an area to kneel and immobilizes them temporarily.(B+)
    Noble Phantasm(s) rank(s): (B+)
    Noble Phantasm range: (Anti-Unit)/(Anti-Army)
    Strength: (B)
    Agility: (C+)
    Mana: (C)
    Luck: (D)
    Endurance: (A)

Unique skills:
    -Twin Lance: He wields two lances, one on each arm that give him a strength boost of two steps but lowers his endurance equal to the strength boost. (B)
    -Shield-Arm: Blocks all melee attacks under Rank A. (A)
    -Shadow Lance: Boosts his agility two steps at the cost of equally lowered strength. (B)
    -Royal Standard: Boosts his Luck a full two ranks at the cost of one rank in strength and one rank in endurance. (C)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  17. lixAxil

well you can post yer summooning and go to church

18. Master Attano

Master Attano Active Member

Did you still need a master @TheApprentice ?

19. TheApprentice

Yup

20. Master Attano

I'll give it a go if you want.

21. TheApprentice

Cool sure

22. Keitsumah

Well now you guys met one of my characters :p

23. lixAxil

By the way guys, forgot to mention
    Each of you have a Master and Servant's character, or well separated in case of Rider and his Master.
    Yet if you ever feel like you can add more characters, supporters to your master and servant, or some random stuff.

24. Master Attano

Name: Dante Howards, aka ‘Reaper’

Magic Specialization: Dante is your typical run of the mill teleporter, the old visualize where you want to be and poof your there. He has to have been there before or at least be able to see where he's going and can choose to take people with him if he wants.

On top of that he is incredibly skilled with all kinds of guns, from sniper rifles to pistols, able to draw a gun in almost the blink of an eye and hit a target with deadly accuracy.

Appearance: 6ft, light grey hair bordering on white, light blue eyes with what look streaks of lightning coming from the pupil outwards. He is very fit, well muscled and some would say handsome, usually dressing in dark jeans with a black leather jacket. He is never without an arsenal of weapons from hidden knives to two g18s.

Background: Not much is known about Dante except he grew up in America and has served in the military since the age of 18. In the army he was quickly picked out for the Special Forces for his uncanny ability with firearms and served in the Special Forces as an elite sniper/recon. It was during his time there that he was given the nick name ‘Reaper’ due to his ability to sneak into any facility and take down targets without being caught (thanks to his ability). Since leaving the military he has worked as a mercenary for the highest bidder. It was through this line of work that he stumbled across the story of the Holy Grail, approached by a shadowy group who would pay literally anything to get their hands on it.

25. lixAxil

Finally
    The seven Masters and the seven Servants.