How tall are you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by inkslinger, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

I'm 6'1". I don't really care about my hieght but I do like having long limbs. They really do make life easier.

2. Saigo

Saigo New Member

I'm about 6"1' as well. It's all fine and good but I'm kind of lanky too, so in the aspect of other guys shorter than me, which most are around here, they're bigger too, even though I'm stronger. lol. Smaller longer muscles are >/= shorter bigger ones :p

3. Mercurial

Mercurial Contributor Contributor

I like being short; a lot of people feel like they have to protect you or something. I'm always being mothered by my friends --Look both ways before you cross the street, hun! Hey, now, dont forget to clean your plate... Sometimes it's annoying, but most of the time I just find it really funny that they mother me. And then, I also like to be short because if I were thin enough, I would look just like a china doll. :love: Teenytiny and fragile; something you need to treat with care... and they're just absolutely beautiful, too.

It's also really fun to be short because I have the height and the temperament of a five year old, so it's really fun to shock those who like to make fun of my height with a particularly verbose and witty or intelligent thought. It makes for an interesting first impression at least.

What I dont like is that whenever I go to movie theaters (which is rare), like a magnet, someone around 6'6" sits in front of me. That, and, sometimes those annoying 'coo'ing people never do seem to go away. The phrase 'my midget' makes me want to scream.

So I dont mind being very short, but I'd hate to be average. I'd either want to be under 5'0" as I am right now or 5'9"+

It does seem the taller girls never have to hem their clothing... :p Then again, I can fit into little boys' clothing, and this could make me sound creepy, but I think little boys' clothing is the cutest ever. :D

Edit:
    I feel your pain. ;) My best friend lives near a major theme park, and I always have to ride with her as my 'responsible adult,' which is an untruth if you ever saw one.

4. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

'Short is cute, tall is cool' - Chiyo Chan, Azumanga Daioh

Helps me sleep at night. Lol.

5. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

I was just asked to be a bridesmaid last night. The three bridesmaids are 5'0" and a size 20, 5'3" and a size 4, and 6'0 and a size 8. This should be fun trying to find dresses. LOL. Oh, and the bride is 6'2".

6. inkslinger

inkslinger Active Member

.....wow. Yeah, good luck guys.

7. UnknowingWriter

UnknowingWriter New Member

6'2 and still growing.

8. burned_out

burned_out New Member

-high five- Hooray for the Five Foot Tall Club! :)