Tags:
  1. Vacuole

Vacuole Member

Question [Solved] How to change name

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Vacuole, Jan 1, 2018.

I've been looking around in the FAQ and rules for this information, and I'm sure it's there but I'm not seeing it. How can I change my handle? Or, at least, where can I request that my name be changed?

I would want to change my name as thus:

N.M. Long -----------> vacuole

If I posted this in the wrong section, my apologies!

2. The Dapper Hooligan

The Dapper Hooligan (V) ( ;,,;) (v) Contributor

I don't think you can change your name yourself after you've chosen it. Your best bet is probably to pray to the mods, offer them gifts, and hope they look favourably upon your plight.

Iain Aschendale likes this.
  3. Vacuole

Vacuole Member

Aw, that bites :( Understandable, though.

Oh benevolent moderators, humble servants volunteering your time and energy to keeping this wonderful community up and running . . . could I get a name change? I reeeaaalllly hate having this name. If it could be changed to 'vacuole,' I would be in your eternal debt.

Komposten likes this.
  4. Vacuole

Vacuole Member

Also, on the same topic, I thought I met the requirements to post in the Workshop (20 posts, 2+ wks member, posted at least two critiques), but it says I still have insufficient privileges to start a thread there. Am I jumping the gun, or should I be able to post a thread in that subforum?

EDIT: crisis averted, privileges are there, move along folks nothing to see here!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Komposten likes this.
  5. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

@Wreybies can change your user name ... some say he requires the sacrifice of a virgin, before the day of Pentecost, standing in a pentacle in the dark of the moon .... others say you just need to ask nicely

6. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

And thus I dub thee Vacuole.

Save the virgins and let them grow learned instead. The untouched thigh is a passing fad. I’d rather a lad who knows his way ‘round a bedpost any day. :whistle:

The Dapper Hooligan likes this.