Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantasyphanatic

Fantasyphanatic New Member

How to delete an account?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Fantasyphanatic, Mar 24, 2012.

I have had fun with Writing forums during the time that I have been here. However, with the rule required to critique someone else's work before you post your own, I am finding that this forum is not for me. Critiquing is incredibly difficult for some, and others not. While I understand that this rule is to ensure that the community engages with one another and aims to improve a writer's work, the rule does not make sense to me in relation to fan fiction. Fan fiction is taking someone else's work and changing plots or adding stories and sharing it with others for their enjoyment, not asking for reviews about personal writing style. So, since I do not feel that this writing forum is for me, I was wondering how I could possibly delete my account.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Accounts are not deleted. Simply stop using it if the site is not for you.

3. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

And that way, your account will always be here for you should you change your mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.