1. powertoprevail

powertoprevail New Member

Howdy ya'll from texas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by powertoprevail, Sep 17, 2015.

Right off the bat I have to say that I am nervous and excited to be here. I have only recently begun to explore my talents as a writer. After 12 years in Corporate America, I finally have an opportunity to do the things I am more passionate about.

I have started my own blog for when a lot of words are flowing and Instagram for shorter poems related mostly to Body Positivity. Lastly, I have written a short story I hope to one day become an illustrated children's book.

While I am nervous that my lack of experience will show, I am here to learn. I look forward to growing as a writer and hopefully being here will continue to motivate me on my journey.

Carly Berg, cydney and Imaginarily like this.
  2. cydney

cydney Banned

Howdy back! I was raised in Texas, about an hour's drive north of Dallas. Not real familiar with 'howdy' but very familiar with 'y'all or ya'll' ! I haven't seen you around but it would be nice to hear from a fellow Texan now & then!

Btw, I just joined this forum a few months ago - you wouldn't be alone! :)