1. MackenzieGirl

MackenzieGirl New Member

I Have First Hand Information on: Mental health issues, PTSD, Rape, Suicide Attempt(s), Horses, and

Discussion in 'Research' started by MackenzieGirl, Jul 9, 2018.

• I can give information on mental health issues (I have personal experience as a care giver), dealing with PTSD (both as a care giver, and as the one effected.), Dealing with rape (as a family member), dealing with suicide attempt(s) by a family member, (also from personal experience, with a family member), ER proticall for the above.
    I also know a lot about horses and horseback riding. I have been riding for over 10 years. And have see a lot.

Magus likes this.
  2. Magus

Magus Member

What would it feel like to ride a horse for the first time with no training? How quickly would you surmise it would take for the rider to be overwhelmed and in danger?

3. MackenzieGirl

MackenzieGirl New Member

It would help if you could tell me the time period. In many ways it would depend on the horse. You should never put a beagener on a untrained horse, that would end in disaster. Even an experiment rider should be careful, the brother of my MC is paralyzed in a fall. And he knew what he was doing.

My first time, someone was leading the horse, and it took some time before I was allowed to rider without someone leading my horse.

Magus likes this.