1. Forgetmenot77

Forgetmenot77 Member

I like...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Forgetmenot77, Mar 7, 2009.

I like this place because it is somewhere I can go to get some help even if I can't yet write. And, there is always someone who knows me. I like the moderators and the people who come and go. It is a nice place. I thank God that I have found a good place to put my roots down. Sorry guys feeling a bit tired and melancholy. I did not go to work today because I got a bit disoriented this morning and could not find my glasses and my husband told me to call in sick which maybe I was but was too stubborn to admit it. LOL.

2. Speedy

Speedy Contributor Contributor

;) im glad your happy and have found the place to sit and relax for a while, while you build up your own skills and so forth.

I like this place too. Though it takes far too much time away from me.

3. Forgetmenot77

Forgetmenot77 Member

Hand in there with the smoking/cofffee thingy. My husband is going to be quitting around on his birthday and I am not looking forward to the moods swings but I know it is for the best. I hate his smoking but I do love him. As for the coffee thing we both stopped and started to drink green tea but only the caffeinated ones. Takes longer to wake up but it does not give us the nervousness/insommnia.