1. captain kate

captain kate Senior Member

I love metaphysical ideas and prophecies!

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by captain kate, Nov 25, 2008.

Because as I've sat here and thought of the larger "arc" involving Kate Almir in the books I'm writing, things have started to fall into place. Similar to Sarah Pezzini in "Witchblade," Kate too has come from a warrior blood-line, one that has managed to save mankind more times then can be counted. And like the Witchblade, the warrior caste that has done it are all women...

Which has me working on what role her true parents have in all this, being that she was an orphean and the name Almir isn't even her real last name, it will be interesting once it all clicks in place...
    :cool:

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

is there a question here that i missed seeing?

3. captain kate

sorry, mom, I"m having diariaha of the keyboard today...LOL

4. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

ok... just wasn't sure if i was missing something you needed help with or an opinion on...

hugs, m

5. captain kate

naw I was just getting excited as even more pieces are falling into place about my character and the giant arc everything is on. While I have the plots for the first two books already worked out, information about their lives is slowing coming into clearer focus and how they all fit together.

Sitting her looking at everything falling into place, it makes me wish one of my favorite actresses didn't have such personal demons to fight. As in "Witchblade" i think Yancy Butler would play this role great...MOF...that's who I envisioned Kate physically looking like when I started writing...