I Think It's Coming Back!! (Bad timing though)

Discussion in 'Scripts and screenplays' started by psyence53, May 6, 2009.

1. psyence53

psyence53 New Member

Wow. Thanks for such an extensive reply, with all those quotes and all.

"Because you're meant to write, damn you!"
    Haha, thanks, that should mean a lot, but i can't help feeling writing should be read before such a statement is spoken :p

Unless something HAS to be done by certain time, i never get anything done. I always did college work on time. Anything else? Forget it. I think I need to set myself some goals and put them on my wall or something, instead of a notepad file lurking in a folder somewhere, or a sheet f paper tucked away and lost.... I have a day off tomorrow, i will properly set out some REALISTIC targets. Easy going to start with! You are definitely right here.

I think one of the reasons I chose to join online writing communities is to see if i would have any sort of audience, and if so, who? Female only? Male and female? Young or older? Backgrounds? I'm alone, so the net is my only source of feedback and research. Don't apologise :) I like honesty. I can't imagine anyone reading my stuff, if anyone is interested it surprises me. The idea for BaBH is very raw so it needs a lot of work before anyone would even glance at it i think. I've had positive remarks on the excerpts i've written, but there is no story yet.

That's the feeling i have of Disposable. I was told i pitched it with genuine feeling for it. I dont feel the same passion for it now, 2 years down the line, but i want it on the back burner ready. i dont want to let it slip away completely.

That means a lot, for Kodomo. One day i hope to make this into something special. As in, something i would put myself into completely.

And what you say about choice, nurturing and nagging... i'm getting it right now with a new (well new, with old elements) character-driven story that's inspired by the music ive been listening to. Again, raw, but had positive remarks, i.e. people have said they were more interested in it that some others. Most of the ones listed here are being.. not pushed to the side, thats too crue. Merely, encouraged to sit by the side with a warm blanket and snacks while they wait xD

I'm really into this new idea of mine... hm... do i make some notes on it now, or go to bed?... *yawn*

Anyway, thanks very much, that does help somewhat :D cheers!