If you were evil...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 0---TY---0, May 8, 2010.

1. Alan Lincoln

Alan Lincoln Active Member

Dressing up as death and have a wander through an old folks home :D

I don't normally have pet peeves, i have major and psychotic f**king hatreds! but im in a good mood at the moment so i'll come back when i a bit more peeved :)

2. Feign

Feign New Member

Like a true psychopath, I'd probably be quite indifferent to the acts I'd carry out, leaving some grotesque mess behind me in the wake of my destruction...

Or even... It's sort of a conflict though, I'd want to mess with a person's mind (psychologically of course)... but I'd not personalize it, for my own gratification. Is that similar to the villain in that phone booth movie?

3. enigma8498

enigma8498 New Member

Sorry to poke my nose in, but if I were evil I'd be hopeless frustrating and annoy everybody with my constant apologies and need for reassurance :p

To actually answer the question, if I were evil, I'd first of all make people unaware that I existed, or even better, make my existence one of myth and magic. And then I'd screw with their heads, making them think they're unlovable unworthy creatures that serve no purpose in this life. I would discourage them to the point of despair and slowly watch as they burn themselves dry for no reason whatsoever.

Who knows? Maybe I'm the only one that finds this traumatic.

4. enigma8498

enigma8498 New Member

And that's why the idea of the Joker scared the **** out of me, because he truly believed in his cause and he made a rational statement of truth, and stuck to it. Kinda like V actually. Except the Joker, he fought in the name of truth, and truth is no human nor does it require any form of humanity.

5. Forkfoot

Forkfoot Caitlin's ex is a lying, abusive rapist. Contributor

I'd be the most horrific & prolific serial killer of all time. My victims would all be totally random and unconnected, and I'd never get caught. It pisses me off how quickly that popped into my head.

6. Meliha

Meliha New Member

Note: I'm worried how much this thread made me laugh

OK... well, thoughest way to face death (I think) is: slow and painfull. Throw in killing from inside out and I think that makes you pretty evil. So, I would create such hardship that my victim will want to die, but can't. So, mind games - yeah, this would be a good begining. I would need to be pwerful, rich and famous and generally like so that my victims almost come to me and trust me before I even open my mouth; plus they would think twice about calling me in on my deeds. Then I'd use contradicting statments, that could all be true, just to create the confusion. While they are confused I'd go behind their back and destroy what they hold dearest - so that's their mind and heart taken care of. It would be good to get them to like me/have feelings for me, so that when they find out what I was really doing they would have deep regret and shame. Of course they wouldn't like me any more, but I never cared for that anyway. And then all I'd really need to do is stick around so that they just fear my every move even if I don't make any - it would take time, so I'd have to be one patent sucker. Oh and if you can make sure that they are poor so that they also have to struggle with everything - like they can't have heating, or buy food, go out with friends, travel etc that would also take care of damaging their body, and it will remind them of my destructive presence in their life, which should drive my victim crazy. So I've hit body, mind and heart, without damagining my rep (hence I can do it to someone else as well) and my victim is dying slowly, or better yet, living in wish for death - Is that evil enough? Should I be scared that I even came up with something like this?

7. HorusEye

HorusEye Contributor Contributor

If I were really evil, I'd found a special society.

A place where members paid a regular fee to come and listen to my revelations of truths from the (unknowable) space beyond our own universe.

A place where those who paid extra tithe and displayed exceptional devotion to my teachings were given promises of special perks...to be collected after they die.

A place where anyone who questioned my revelations from the unknowable would be pointed fingers at, persecuted of immorality and generally be considered a lower life form.

A place where thoughts and actions that contradict my teachings are equally wrong. The unknowable would inform me of any improper thought ever thought by a member, and none would escape punishment for it.

Punishment...a big theme in my special society. I'd tell my members' gullible children that if they ever disobey my word, eternal torture in flames would be their fate. Crying, on their knees, on the cold stone floor of my grand palace, the little children would beg for my forgiveness, ready to do any act in order to escape eternal damnation and pain. Once beyond their breaking point, I'd take them into my arms and calm them, and tell them that the unknowable's love for them is eternal. Then, together, we would pray silently to Our Lord YahwehJesusMohammad.

8. KP Williams

KP Williams Active Member

Good to know I'm not the only one who sees a ton of bad guy characteristics in God. Living in the Bible Belt, I am swiftly put down with tired, transparent indoctrination every time I so much as mention the remote possibility of Christianity being slightly misinterpreted. But let's not let this drag us off-topic. Just making a comment.

9. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

Haha, I think that the next logical step in this, would be for each of us to become that evil that we have stated here, and then form a council of the most evil people ever.

But I'm talking rhetorically of course. Hehe *sheepish grin*

10. Meliha

Meliha New Member

^ Nah! Don't worry, it wouldn't work anyway... Evil wouldn't be evil if it didn't think it has absolute right, so even if the council survived long enough to kill all the good, then they would turn on each other - evil isn't smart you know! That's what always gets evil in the end. ;)

11. madhoca

madhoca Contributor Contributor

I'd be the exotic woman in a red slinky dress, perched on a bar stool with a cigarette in a long holder, getting the intelligence secrets from agents, Mata Hari style.

12. MissBelle

MissBelle New Member

I would want to be a sociopath kind of Evil. I dont know if I would really even be that evil. I would just do what I wanted even if it hurt other people.

Or (If anyone here watches Gossip Girl) I would be a Blair Waldorf kind of Evil. :)

Oh, and I would NOT be a Tobacco company kind of evil, mindlessly killing people just for monatary profit.:)

13. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Would that I were evil I would bring technology and and a sense of body shame to peoples living in the forests of the world.

14. ithestargazer

ithestargazer Active Member

I'd be a villian that made people turn against those they trust, by planting seeds of uncertainty and irrational fear in the minds of my victims... then I'd watch the tormoil I created

as for the council of evil.... it would have to have a spectacular name... like the opposite of the justice league.

15. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

The League of People Who Hurt Others in Very Malicious Ways and Stuff?

TLPWHOVMWS!!

16. ithestargazer

ithestargazer Active Member

haha... excellent.

Phonetically speaking would you say [telp-who-vem-wes]? lol :)

17. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

It will strike fear in hearts of millions indeed.

18. Nobeler Than Lettuce

Nobeler Than Lettuce New Member

One time, one of my friend's boyfriends said he not only was in a Biker gang, the Mongols, but had killed a man with his katana.

We took him out on a boat, got him drunk, bashed his head with a full beer can until he passed out, then left him for dead in the water, in the middle of winter.

Funny stuff right there. But it's not true, well, it's more like two separate truths formed into a coherent lie.

The most evil thing I ever thought of was during an armed robbery. We were in a car, he rested his 1911 on the center console and I thought: "If I can just grab the slide, the gun won't fire and I could just twist it away from him." Then suddenly I got very angry. I think it was instinct kicking in. And I thought: "Then I'd rob them. But they'd probably come after me. I will kill them. I'll tell his friend to stick his head out the window and I'll shoot him. Then I'll make the other guy walk behind the car and shoot him. The gun is metallic silver so it can be wiped. If we left their bodies in the road it might look like a gang shooting. Damn. Not in this neighborhood. Unless they live around here. Hey, I think I know that guy from elementary school. No **** I do know him! He was my best friend when I was growing up. He won't recognize me. I should kill them." By this point I wanted to hurt them so bad the rage was boiling inside of me. Had my friend not been in the way of the gun I would have grabbed it. Had I been driving the car I would have done something, I imagined turning around and running them down in the middle of the road.

I'm not a violent person by nature. In fact I'm very peaceful. Though there are far too many times in my life I've been given to great violence, thankfully only in defense of life. Of course even one episode of that sort of thing would be too many.

19. Fox Favinger

Fox Favinger New Member

According to some people I already am, but these are atheist hating scumbags. Is there a word for their phobia?

Me being evil would simply be me freeing myself from all my principles. I would do anything I please, and destroy anything that keeps me from doing so.

20. Magix1reaper

Magix1reaper New Member

Evil? I would be Lawful evil if that explains it to you.

I don't want to creep anyone out but if I truly hated someone killing them alone and burying them in my basement would probably be what I would do, IF I was evil ;)

21. squire848

squire848 New Member

Haha brilliant!

22. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

I am evil sometimes. Or at least I have anger issues and if I wasn't at risk for being expelled, many people who have annoyed me over the course of 9 grades would be much more injured than they are now.

23. RedRaven

RedRaven Active Member

If I would be evil and not stating that I am or that I'm not. :)

I would definitely be the temptress. I would divide happily married couples all around the globe.
    But guess I'm not evil then, since I'm happily married myself.
    But in another life, who knows. :D

24. System-Crashed

System-Crashed New Member

Evil huh?

To be evil, not would you need to do horrible things to people but you would also need those people to acknowledge that they are in a horrible situation every second of their life. Furthermore, they cannot have a scapegoat which to blame their situation on. They must blame their current situation solely on themselves, forcing them to wallow in their pain, agony and sorrow.

Then you give them a sliver of hope, a chance at redemption. They grasp at it. When they get so close that they can feel it's radiance shining upon them, you slam them back down into their boiling tar pit of hell. But you must not make them hate you for it. You must make them thank you for that opportunity and it was their own fault for not trying hard enough. But thankfully you will give them another chance... some time.

That, my friends, is the evil I want to be.

Cliche, huh?

25. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

That is just absolutely sinister!

I love it XD