I'm angry at my writing, help

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by Albirich, Jan 17, 2014.

1. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

albirich...
    start reading the works of the best writers [doesn't = the most popular] constantly...the more you read, the more you will want to write and the better you will be able to...

if you have it in you to be a decent to great writer, nothing will stop you...

and if you want a motherly mentor who uses tough love to keep her mentees going, I'm only a mouse click away...

btw, I've mentored many a new Scandinavian writer and found them to not be lacking in motivation and determination... something to do with having evolved into being able to thrive in such a cold climate, I guess... ;)

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

2. Albirich

Albirich Active Member

Thanks for the replies, this helped a lot and gave me a great lot of insight and acceptance...I'll try and write some everyday and not give up, I really mean it.

@Mckk and @obsidian_cicatrix thanks for the effort of those huge, informative walls of text :)

@mammamaia Oh yes, I love the cold, hehe. I'll get back to you at a later point, I have had a lot on my mind lately and now that I'm gonna truly try to write more I'll be even more occupied, but it's all for the better.

Mckk likes this.