Jennifer Love Hewitt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by E-bow, Dec 14, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Aye, I always think that. When you see some stunning lass on the TV and she is with some old wrinkley. :p I guess it is love that counts though, not appearence.

2. Myst

Myst Active Member

If the intent is to start a serious relationship then I think both are equally important. I mean it depends too. Sometimes you could love someone that everyone feels has a bad attitude, not because of looks, but because of something you see in them.

If the guy is not serious then looks are more important, logically...

3. Gunslinger

Gunslinger New Member

I wonder if Jennifer is gaining wait for a movie? Actors do that. I don't understand the big deal. Who plans on marrying her, dating her, or moving in with her? If she has no direct connection with your life, then why is it a big deal.
    If that picture wasn't taken no one would have even known, or cared, that she has gained a few pounds.

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

That isn't true. I see great looking guys with pretty average looking females all the time. Not all guys are out for looks, they are also looking for a chick with great personality.

Just depends on where you look I guess. Most good looken chicks around here seem to only go for guys that are gorgeous. I find most females to be far more vain then the guys are!

5. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

That's a total generalisation.

6. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I think we need to distinguish between looking AT vs looking FOR.

The drop-dead gorgeous supermodel bouncing down the street with her head held high will surely turn plenty of heads. But is that someone most men would really want to spend days or weeks with?

It usually takes a longer look to see the full beauty of that person you've known for a while. But then that beauty is welded to your senses, and you can't keep the person out of your thoughts.