1. Rzero

Rzero Reluctant voice of his generation Contributor

Kids with bad habits

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Rzero, Mar 10, 2020.

I'm working on a kids' story called Foodbeard the Pirate, and I'm trying to populate his crew with bad habits kids have, especially gross, funny or cute ones. I have a few so far: Foodbeard is of course based on kids who get food all over themselves when they eat. Spaghetti Hair Jack and Booger Nail Pete is self-explanatory, as is Maggie Bug Eater. I don't know if I'll use thos as is or not, but I'm not looking for names. I'd like to come up with those myself. I just need a longer list to choose from of bad habits and messes kids make. Any help would be appreciated. I don't know why I'm drawing such a blank. Thanks!

2. Madman

Madman Life is Sacred Contributor

-Always jumping into every pool of mud they see.

-Asking for candy constantly despite having had some just a few minutes ago.

-Finding every excuse in the world to stay up just another ten minutes, going to bed is boring.

Rzero likes this.
  3. Earp

Earp Contributor Contributor

If you could work it into the story, kids with potty mouths are good for a chuckle. I probably shouldn't have found it funny, but I had to laugh when a friend's four-year-old daughter saw something on TV that surprised her and said, "Fuck a duck."

Rzero likes this.