Last One Alive, Lock The Door ~ A Zombie RPG

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mousie, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaiLorraine

RaiLorraine New Member

"Did you all hear some gun fire?" Jake asked as we ran towards Fitz.

I looked to Jake and than back to Fitz, continuing the movement until I figured that he was waiting for an answer… so I replied.
    “Yeah, I heard some; it seems close by too”.

I had it in my head to show everyone the file inside the folder, it had to mean something of course if did. I just didn’t know what.

“Fitz, where are the others, we need to show them”. I told him while looking in the same direction as Jake.

I liked how Jake was my protector, even when his share of work wasn’t much. He still had it down… and for the first time I, Lorraine, was so grateful.

“Ok let’s move, before we turn into zombie food”. I laughed.

2. Soldato

Soldato New Member

"No way, those zombies were dead when I came in." Jason have Dirk a sadistic smile.

3. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

"Good enough for me, dawg."

That smile was creepy. Moving on, Dirk would need to find Kaeila and get his gun back. He might have to use it on a human before this trip is done. He shook his head and clapped Jason on the shoulder.

"See ya round."

He left off and found himself an empty room. He closed the door and rolled himself a blunt. His prowess with a swisher was excellent, so the process wasn't long and drawn out. He handled business and tucked the blunt in his ear as he went looking for Jake and Lorraine.

4. Soldato

Soldato New Member

Jason turned around. Dirk was probably, as usual, suspecting he was insane or something. He found him walking out of a room with a blunt on his ear...damn druggie. Apparently he hadn't heard Jason so far. So, he quietly walked behind him, and tapped his shoulder.
    "Hey, bud. Not planning to smoke that, I hope. It'll kill you." he said, once again, with a creepy smile. Jason intended to truly scare Dirk.

5. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

Dirk received a tap on his shoulder and turned to see Jason again. Didn't he just leave the man? Whatever. He hadn't smoked yet, so his high couldn't be ruined. Jason asked him about his plans to smoke. Did Jason smoke too? Was he trying get smoke with D Wizzle without fadin' up?

"Naw, not right now," was his reply to Jason.

That smile was really starting to creep him out. Why is he f*cking with the people that are on his side? His surgeon general warning was heartfelt, but let's face it, Dirk was gonna be high in a little while for a little while.

He looked around again for his best bud and his best bud's latest object of affection. And he kept his eyes open for Kaeila to get his strap back.

6. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Noise, a lot of noise, but Kaeila barely noticed. Staring into a room filled with medical 'stuff', and a badly decomposed body strapped to a chair. The maggots feasted well.

Something about the smell, bad cologne and death, brought her mind back... back to that time, before her fingers snapped, before she was shot and left for dead, before any of it. When it was just her and the 'interrogator' in the room. He always drenched himself in that cologne. A smirk graced her lips as she thought of the body being his. How fitting.

She backed slowly from the room.

7. Soldato

Soldato New Member

Jason said to Dirk, "I was just wondering; you got a light? I'm starving for a freakin' cigar. I 'borrowed' some Cubans off a janitor at the school who didn't need them anymore. The smile, it's just something that happens when I'm in the combat mindset. Insanity reigns, they say."

8. RaiLorraine

RaiLorraine New Member

After bumping into Fitz and explaining i noticed he wasnt that helpful at all. The idea was to show the file and get something out of it. there was something going on here that needed explanation. I believed that we had to find those that could understand and help... Kaeila, Dirk, Sarah, and Jason.
    They would know what to do. I thought to myself

"We must find Dirk and the rest of them" i said to Jake while making eye contact.
    I hugged Jake gave him a peck on the lips and turned around to began my mission, i took off walking with jake behind me, i wondered if he was biting his nails like i was.. haha probly not.

We walked back inside the building checking every room. Looking for the group, i was confused because it seemed like eternity. Searching, searching and more searching.
    The thought crossed my mind, i should just scream their name and have them find me, Wait...Oh...No. i dont want to be like those girls in the movies that yells there name out when there in a life/death situation; zombies out to eat us.. I cant believe i thought that, what a cliche.

"Where are they, this would be a great time to be a freaking vampire so i can hear them breathe". I said to Jake with a smile on my face. "That would be nice. I could kill the zombies with my hand and not break a sweat..hmmm if only".

9. Soldato

Soldato New Member

Name: Jimmy Wells

Sex: Male

Appearance: He stands six feet tall and has the build of a football player. He had a rough beard and medium length hair. His skin is tan. He is considered an attractive man and his "mountain man" demeanor only make him more attractive to the fair sex. He wears a worn plaid shirt, stab-proof body armor, worn jeans, combat boots, and a baseball cap and sunglasses.

Weapon(s): A Colt M4A1 with flashlight and reflex sight. He carries a Sig Sauer P226 as his sidearm and a Benchmade Reflex knife on his person.

Background:

A grizzled Private Military Contractor hailing from the city of St. Louis, Missouri. He joined the U.S. Army in 1982, at the age of 16. He was deployed to Grenada the same year. After a year of being home, he joined Delta Force and was part of the 160th Spec Ops Aviation Regiment, AKA Nightstalkers. He was part of Operation: Gothic Serpent. Better known as Black Hawk Down. He retired thereafter and joined Dynasty International, a Private Military Company doing convoy and bodyguard work.

He is a rough individual. He passed through Delta Force being recognized as 'The Sociopath' and it was assigned as his callsign. He is known to show no remorse towards his enemies. He has a very dark sense of humor and finds humor in death and dangerous situations. He is supposedly fearless and is known to pursue high risk high reward possibilities.

Notes: He's quiet, has a comforting Southern accent, and is an excellent marksman.

Jimmy sat in his old 93' BMW observing the old military base. He saw a lot of people go in, a lot of shots, and a lot of carelessness. He inserted his key into the ignition and started the car up. He flicked the radio to 107.7 FM, Freedom Radio, Baghdad. He had purchased a satellite radio before the outbreak.
    "Broadcasting from an undisclosed location...this is 107.7 FM, Freedom Radio!"
    He flicked it off. It reminded him too much of Baghdad. He lost two good men there.
    Aw hell, he was getting all soppy. He started driving towards the gate and saw a man with a tophat standing outside.

10. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Name: Tim "ShadowBlade"

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 10 3/4"

Weight: 186 lb.

Weapon: Very Big Sword (5ft):D

Background: part of a fantasy weapon cult that has learned new fighting arts with melee combat weapons. Specifically a very big sword. Got caught within the first initial wave of zombies in the Carribeans while on a would of pilgrimage (cubans aren't fond of big swords). When they came he immediately set out for the US and soon Canada. Also a level 20 Defender :cool:.

After traveling for days without food or water and constantly fighting zombies, Shadowblade was worn. He collapsed onto the ground, not only from near starvation, but the fact that his sword was getting too heavy, even for him. He slowly looked up to see a group of characters running in the distance. Assuming they were zombies he quickly used his awesome jumping abilities (which was a ladder 3ft up on a fire escape) and jumped from building to building following each of them. He finally caught up and drew his blade, realizing they weren't zombies, but survivors. They ran into a building, what looked like some old military base.

"Hmm... they could be hostile, yet I have no idea who wouldn't want to partner up with anyone at this point."

Assessing the situation and the problems that could occur with interaction, he decided to wait it out and observe them from a distance.

"Maybe someone will actually see me, heh like that will happen"

Just as the thought occurred an SUV drove on by, and shadowblade wondered,

"We still have cars and gas here!?":confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.