Last One Alive, Lock The Door ~ A Zombie RPG

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mousie, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

Watching his bodyguard at work was such a rush. Much better than naked twins in the Alps, or a busty redhead in Australia. Then he got up, dusting himself off.

"Damn, girl. That's what I'm talkin' bout."

So much for the possibility they're dating. Then another zombie came through and the Fitz fellow caught the unlucky bastard with a slug in the forehead. The zombie's skull nearly exploded on impact. He nodded.

"Not bad," he said to Fitz after clapping a hand on his shoulder.

2. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I grabbed my gun and hatchet and looked at the cute bodyguard as she silenced a moaning zombie. "I don't know if stay and fight is the best idea." I said a bit worried. I had a white knuckle grip on a hatchet and gun raised. Then I recalled what happened last time I tried to shoot this beast one handed. I tucked the hatchet in my belt and gripped the hand cannon with both hands.

3. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"They all still flying....the fairies are going to be eaten," Grell said.
    Grell followed the fairies towards wherever the those pointed him towards. Grell wasn't exactly sure, the situation. All he knew was shooting, thems, those, and fairies. And Harry, Harry came back. Its good to see a face of a wonderfully good friend.
    Suddenly a low moan of thems was by his shoulder. It was going to come down hit his shoulder with its teeth. Suddenly the zombie was chewing on something else[something entirely different from his shoulder], the barrel of the shotgun Grell had in his hand. He shot the gun.
    "DON'T COME NEAR...DON'T COME NEAR ME!" he screamed, but not out fear he was to out of his mind to be afraid.

4. sprb_skrbblz

"I don't know if stay and fight is the best idea."

"Yea, that's what I was thinkin', dawg," Dirk responded.

He watched his friend get a little serious with his weapons. He smirked a little.

"So how long you been on this Rambo sh*t, J?"

5. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

More zombies were coming, breaking through the window.

"We have to go," she said to Dirk, "now!" She ran to the back door, looking back to be sure Dirk followed. Opening the door, two zombies waited outside. She shut the door again immediately, but there was no other way out.

Kaeila took a deep breath and reopened the door, chopping off one head and getting the machete almost stuck in the other.

6. sprb_skrbblz

Dirk put the gun up to the second zombie's head and squeezed the trigger twice. The zombie laid lifeless, or whatever means the asshole wasn't moving any more.

"All... that. My shootin' is all... THAT," he said to Kaeila. "Who da man?"

He turned back and called out to Jake.

"J!!! YOU COMIN' OR WHAT?!?!?"

7. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I didn't have time to awnser as the woman took off to the back. Dirk followed and I followed him. "Got the gun a year ago, hit the range a couple times." I said, the conversation relaxing me and keeping the panic away. I watched the bodyguard get to work, it was kind of like watching tomb raider, but live. I was definitely going to have to win this girl over.

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Grell began, in the middle of chaos, to do what he normally does. He began to wander around the premise mumbling to himself.
    He was looking for the fairies, they scurried away and Harry ran like a coward. He wasn't even sure why they were so afraid of the thems. Grell didn't understand the those either.
    Why were they so afraid of thems?
    Then Grell began to moan himself.
    "Uh...uh uh uh,"
    He didn't even know why either, he certainly hadn't been attacked by a them. He just liked the sound of the moaning. He did and he was bored.

9. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"All... that. My shootin' is all... THAT," he said to Kaeila. "Who da man?"

She seethed. “I told you – don’t use the gun unless absolutely necessary!” The noise always brought more. She could already sense them coming. It was really sensing, just the deep dread of knowing what would happen.

“Ready to run?”

10. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

It sounded like the others were leaving the house. Good idea, Fitz thought. He worked best when he had room to swing.

A zombie was coming in the window. He stabbed it through the eye, then lifted up, taking its head off. With a flick of his sword, he sent the severed cranium flying into the mass of zombies outside. They all scrambled to get it, too stupid to realize it was one of their own.

While everyone else was headed out the back door, Fitz went out the window, beheading another zombie as he came down. They finally realized there was live meat in their midst and turned their attention to him. Two came at him in the first wave. He liked when they were grouped tightly like this; it made it easier to hit multiples in one swing.

The first one he hit was in the late stages of decay; its head came off easily. The one standing next to it was a little tougher; it lost its jaw and a chunk of its head, but was still standing. A second swing finished the job. Fitz ran off toward the rear of the house to regroup with the others.

“Ready to run?” the bodyguard said as he rounded the side of the house.

"You can't run forever," Fitz said, stopping amidst the group. "There aren't as many as you might think. We can take them on."

11. sprb_skrbblz

"Am I ready to run? RUN?! Come on, babe, you can't ask me questions like that." He said almost upset.

He calmed down and beat his chest.

"Whatever, man. I'm trustin' you. But I aint no runner by nature, naw'm sayin'?"

12. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

She didn’t need to check the magazine. She knew she only had four bullets left. If more came than what she could handle by machete…

“Maybe we just need to find another place,” she said, looking around.

Another zombie stumbled near, this one rather fresh. It took more than three hits to bring it down.

“Anyway, we can’t stand around here forever.” She led them quickly over a standard separation gate into the next yard. None of the windows were in tact. That house was no good, so over another fence.

13. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Grell continued walking around the house moaning and groaning. He thought this was fun, he thought this was a way of making it. He had wandered into the backyard. Maybe being mindless like the thems was a little better way of living then actually thinking about life. Grell as he was moaning about bump into a small group of those.
    The those looked at him and Grell stopped making noise to get a good look at the those, his eyes sight was terrible, but he got a good look at the those. Maybe they were thems, thems carrying weapons though. Was that possible?
    He moaned one more time.
    Maybe the moan was their feral call.

14. Teele

Teele New Member

She had taken a few steps down the alley when she realized she had almost emptied the chamber, and would probably need a few more rounds if she wished to continue defending herself. Her heart still pounding, she circled around to the front lawn again, not wanting to go back into the house. But, it needed to be done.

She came through the front door, still clutching the rifle as she stepped over the lifeless forms of the zombies. She went to the gun closet where she had found the rifle and discovered two boxes of shells. With the gear was a camo duffel bag, as well as matching hunting gear. She took all of it, stuffing it in the bag. She didn't much care for the camo, but it could be useful sometime.

She needed to get out of this city. Out of this country. She needed to head north. The climate was colder, and the creatures wouldn't be able to survive. She had some friends in Canada.

She left the house and again retreated to the back alleys. Off in the distance, she heard shots, and her heart leaped within her. There were still other people here! Slinging the duffel over her shoulder, and still clutching the gun, she jogged toward the sound.

15. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood New Member

Jerry groaned and shifted. His eyes fluttered open and he blinked, clearing the blurriness from his eyes. He began to chuckle has he remembered what had happened. Fitz, that bloody twit, had accidentally smashed his "sword" into Jerry's head. He reached up and felt his forehead, and recoiled from the pain as he touched the lump already swelling up there. He was under an overturned couch. He figured he must have fallen over it, causing it to fall over him. He was grateful for the cover it provided, though. The sound of moansmet his ears as he shook the metaphorical cobwebs from his brain. He peered out of the small gap between the floor and couch and, satisfied there were no zombies directly outside of his protective cocoon, he began wriggling out from under the couch.
    He stood up and looked about. There were several dead zombies strewn about the room, but no sign of the survivors.
    He grabbed his backpack and turned to leave, but stopped as a thought occurred to him. He quickly ran to the bathroom and ripped open the medicine cabinet. He grimaced at the meager amount of supplies and dumped it into his bag. He ran back out to the back door and paused, peeking out into the moonlit yard cautiously. He caught a glimpse of Kaeila leading the others past a fence into the next yard. There were a few zombies wandering aimlessly around the yard, but not enough to convince him to stay where he was. He pulled back and took a deep breath, then pulled out his hatchet and turned back to the doorway...
    ...and walked straight into a zombie. Jerry yelped and fell backwards on his ass, sending his hatchet clattering away into the darkness. He fumbled with the catch on the sheath at his belt, desperately trying to pull his knife out. The zombie looked down at him with questioning eyes, then a smile slowly spread across its face. It began to giggle.
    "Wha..." Jerry was near shock. "Are you a-alive?" He managed.

16. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

At first he just giggled in that really weird childish and crazy way. Then he just stared.
    Grell just stared at the those who fell away from him like if he were a great barricade. He stared at the those for a good minute or two.
    "Forty five movie tickets and I haven't voted yet," Grell mumbled.
    Something poked at the back of his mind. The those liked to know who those were. They had names and things that those had. Grell stuck his hand in his back pocket and took out a card.
    He wasn't sure what it said, his eyesight poor. He could read it up close though.
    It read:
    Accepted Citizenship Identification Card
    If found take patient to nearest hospital

Name: Grell Nightwalker
    Patient Number: 1234

He handed it the those who was laying on the ground.
    "Hi...." Grell said.
    "There was a fork in the road and it said hi to that chicken that crossed the road," Grell mumbled again.

17. Guybrush Threepwood

Jerry took the card and read it. He stared at it for almost a minute, then stated simply, "Um."
    He looked back up at 'Grell,' who had begun to mumble incoherently to himself. He looked past Grell and saw the fence. He could leave Grell here. The boy was obviously out of his mind. He would only slow them down. And yet...
    Jerry got to his feet and looked in Grell's blue eyes. While they did seem to move about involuntarily in his sockets, Jerry couldn't see anything too untrustworthy about the guy.
    He knelt down to retrieve his hatchet, then said as stood back up, "Would you like to come with me?" He spoke softly and as non-threateningly as possible. "North?"

18. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Give," Grell said sticking out his hands.
    Somehow this gesture meant two things. He wanted his card back and he wanted to see the those card. Grell didn't exactly have the comprehension that the those looking at him and asking the question, was far more sane then his was.
    "Would you like to come with me?" He spoke softly and as non-threateningly as possible. "North?"
    Grell was so of walking in half circles, it had taken him almost a full good minute until he realized he was being talked to.
    "I was already going there, though I don't think the fairy king will alway all the tacos in the bag," Grell said, "You and you can follow me and me following the fairies."
    Grell stared at the grass it made a soft squeeshy noise under his feet.
    "The supermarket is all close down and the turkey market has been left in the oven, its going to get soggy and dry,"

19. Guybrush Threepwood

"Give."
    Jerry looked at Grell's outstretched hands. Assuming he wanted the card back, he placed it in his hand. He left his hands out in front of him, and it took a moment for him to realize that he wanted some ID from him. Jerry reached into his back pocket and took out his wallet. While he fumbled around with his wallet, Grell had taken to walking in semi-circles.
    "I was already going there," he said absent-mindedly, "Although I don't think the fairy king will alway [allow?] all the tacos in th bag."
    Grell began muttering again about faeries and turkey. Jerry finally managed to open his wallet and, certain he couldn't use it anymore, placed his ATM card in Grell's hand.
    "Well," he said while beckoning in the direction he had seen Kaeila go. "Shall we?

20. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Grell put the card quite close to his face.
    "Jerrrrry," Grell said.
    Grell stared at it for just another moment. He then stretched his arm over.
    "Here back, kinda hate," Grell said.
    Grell started walking it appeared he was following Kaeila, but that may have been a misunderstanding of those not Grell. Grell was following the fairies towards where the fairy kingdom was.
    "Left the apron on fire where the stampede begins to wonder," Grell mumbled.
    Grell stared back at the guy.
    "Jerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy....must hurry," Grell said, "Or gates shall close and the grass surely eat you."

21. AnonyMouse

Fitz watched as Kaeila and her group departed. He really wanted to stay and defend the house -- it seemed like the most awesome thing to do, and Fitz was always trying to earn some more awesomeness.

But everyone was leaving. Who would be around to witness his epic feats? Defend an empty house or defend a fair maiden and her young charges? he thought. It was so obvious. Staying with the group would earn him heaps of awesomeness. "Hell yeah," he said, standing alone in the backyard. "I might even get laid while I'm at it."

"Left the apron on fire where the stampede begins to wonder," Grell mumbled.
    "Jerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy....must hurry," he said, "Or gates shall close and the grass surely eat you."

Fitz turned to find two more coming out of the back door; Grell and Jerry. "Ah, it's the-bringer-of-snacks... and who is this? A strange newcomer." He suddenly noticed the lump on Jerry's head. he leaned in uncomfortably close to inspect it. "Oh, my. I would like to see the man -- nay, the BEAST -- who did that! Surely he must have the strength of a thousand giants to leave so great a mar upon your visage."

22. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I followed the Dirk and he followed his guard. I kept looking around waiting for some new monster to pop up. Nothing. She paused slightly at the first house before continuing. I wondered what she was looking for. I was in decent shape but Dirk I wasn't to sure of.

23. Guybrush Threepwood

Jerry looked at Grell in resignation. He had given up trying to decipher his cryptic words. He ran to catch up to him.
    "Ah, it's the-bringer-of-snacks," a familiar voice called from the shadows. Jerry instinctively threw his hands in front of his face as he saw Fitz step out of the shadows. "And who is this? A strange newcomer."
    Jerry began to introduce Grell, but Fitz, suddenly catching sight of the lump on Jerry's forehead, leaned in and said, barely an inch from his face, "Oh, my. I would like to see the man -- nay, the BEAST -- who did that!" He pulled back and tapped the lump on Jerry's head for emphasis, sending a jolt of pain through him. "Surely he must have the strength of a thousand giants to leave so great a mar upon your visage."
    Jerry glared at Fitz, then realized that there were still several zombies spread out across the yard. "Maybe we should go..." he said nervously. "Did you see where Kaeila went?"

24. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Don't touch it, there are more of the aliens stuck in the head....they give birth through the head," Grell said as he was still walking around.
    Grell stared at the grass of for a moment and watched the dirt. Grell turned around.
    "The front, not the back," Grell said, "Not safe back...back danger, danger coming back."
    Grell stared at a flower and a petal fell down.
    "I forgot about the pot in the microwave,"

25. AnonyMouse

"Don't touch it, there are more of the aliens stuck in the head....they give birth through the head," Grell said. "The front, not the back. Not safe back...back danger, danger coming back.... I forgot about the pot in the microwave."

"I see you too are a silly goose," Fitz said. "As I always say 'when there's nowhere left to go, GO CRAZY.'" He laughed loudly, drawing the attention of a few zombies. "We birds of a feather should flock together," he said, giving Grell a hearty handshake. "The Great Fitz Mcgee welcomes you to the land of the unsane."

"Maybe we should go..." Jerry said nervously. "Did you see where Kaeila went?"

"Over the hills and through the woods, to grandmother's house I suppose," Fitz sang. "I'll be little red riding hood, and you can be my two little bears," he said, mincing fairy tales. "Come, we're off to see the wizard." He bounded over a fence and into the next yard, leaving them behind. "Hurry, hurry! Lions, and tigers, and bears. Oh, my."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.