Tags:
  1. Naomasa298

Naomasa298 HP: 10/190 Status: Confused Contributor

Linking to a story

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Naomasa298, Jul 5, 2020.

I'd like to post a link to one of my stories here on another forum (for the sake of clarity, the link will be on another forum, pointing to one of my Workshop entries here).

Obviously, they'd need to sign up here to view it.

The only thing I'm wary of is that they are much more used to conflict on that forum. I'd warn them that standards of behaviour are much stricter here than on there, I just don't want to be responsible for people signing up here and thinking that they can carry on here in the same way.

Would that be ok?

2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Should be - except from a practical point of view the links won't work unless they are already a member... they'll get a 'you do not have permissions' message

in response to your actual concern, most people ought to realise that different forums have different culture - any who doesnt will find their time here short and exciting

Iain Aschendale likes this.
  3. Naomasa298

Naomasa298 HP: 10/190 Status: Confused Contributor

Thanks moose.

Don't worry, I intend tol give them a warning to that effect. :) I'll tell them they need to sign up to read it.