1. Loco Little

Loco Little New Member

Loco Little

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Loco Little, Sep 25, 2013.

Hello to all who decide to read this, my name is Thomas, I am currently going through college and will soon be on my way to university, I have a real passion for writing, and I already have an idea for a fantasy universe that I hope to interpret over a few books in the future and I hope to make this idea a reality by using the forum as an area to express myself. I am quite friendly, and will answer any questions you might have, I don't mind being published as much although that would be nice, I'm just mainly here to have an outlet for my creative side. And being in a community will make me more motivated to fully write without procrastinating and maybe I'll even develop a little story with a chapter a week or so so that I have deadlines and can really work.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Thomas! We bid you welcome. :)

Here you will find find writers of many ilks, schools of thought and interests. Here are some Forum Rules to look over. be sure to pay special attention to the rules regarding posting of work in the Writing Workshop.

Have fun. ;)
    Wrey

3. Dresden260

Dresden260 Corrupt Diplomat

Sitting by a Fountain, Watching the world go by.
    Run while you can. Run before they steal your free will!

4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi Loco. Welcome to the forum.

5. Morgan Willows

Morgan Willows New Member

Hi! I'm also a college student working on a fantasy series :-D I think you'll like this place. The people here are awesome; friendly and really helpful.

GingerCoffee likes this.