Love Story of a Man and A dolphin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 123456789, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Swiveltaffy

Swiveltaffy Contributor Contributor

Just imagine having to ask someone that in person.

2. Swiveltaffy

Swiveltaffy Contributor Contributor

I believe, before intercourse, he was quoted as saying: "Come get the peanut butter." (This applies to the dog, of course.) Evidently, the dolphin was just all over him. Fuck peanut butter.

Canopyvine and 123456789 like this.
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Oh right, luring in the unsuspecting with peanut butter.

That might be the next thing he'll get into.

Also, he made it sound like the dolphin tried to molest him first.

Well, I've got a few more disgusting ones in store, regarding humans and dogs...

Raise awareness by having sex with-- excuse my, making love to it. That adds up. We should tell that to the whale-saving Greenpeace activists.

4. Poet of Gore

Poet of Gore Member

dude, these sickos can make bank on amazon. i said before but there is like a person who writes dinosaur on human female erotica and it is crap but still pulls in 30K a month

5. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

I feel sorry for both the man and the dolphin. It's true that the dolphin likely did it willingly (what an odd thought) considering they're in water - there's no way you could force a creature like that when you're in the water with it. But it stems more from the dolphin's lack of a pod. Dolphins are community creatures, not solitary, and she'd been raised alone. Dolphins also naturally get sexually frustrated - there have been reports of sexually frustrated dolphins attacking humans and their trainers etc. Combined with the guy's obsession with dolphins and his own tragic history, I'm actually not that surprised it happened. The dolphin was likely as mentally disturbed as the man based on being kept in constant isolation. Voluntary returning to humans is not necessarily anything special - think the abused wife who constantly returns to her abusive husband. If it's all you've ever known, you're going to go back.