Tags:
  1. ItalianStallion

ItalianStallion New Member

Lyrical Battles #2

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ItalianStallion, Feb 17, 2007.

Well.....Frost originally had a thread like this but it has seemed to disappear so I'm gonna revive it's splendidness.....Here it goes......I am not gonna start.....to tired..

2. ItalianStallion

ok......im just gonna talk to myself now.....so how are you Nate???

Im ok....just tired....

Thats cool.... Want to go out? I mean your just so hot and everything.....Would you??

Sure sounds good ...I will meet you in 5 minutes ok..

ok ...wait lets get married.....that cool??

Yea sure.... I will meet you in 5 mins ok...

ok.....love you

Love you too...buh bye

Buh bye

3. E-bow

E-bow Banned

Italion stallion your a fake ass soprano,
    seriously friend you can't flow,
    thats why you wanted me to start,
    I'll run rings around you like a go-kart,

I'm loco brother, but your the type of dude to rub cocobutter all over your gay homo lover, with a crucifix around your neck I bet you think your dope, you gave your priest head because he was ordained by the pope,

me my raps flow nice, you, you like your assholes tight,
    I leave fools for dead, and I banged your mums ass till it was sore and red, against me you'll doom, cos while I was baging your mum you were crying in your bedroom,

sorry to tell the truth but your making me mad,
    your just angry cos i'm about to be your new dad,
    your mums getting a divorce cos I rode her like a horse, don't get in my lane fool you'll only get run off the course

4. Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast New Member

E-Bow

E-bow, wow
    You're built like a cow
    You talk too much shit
    but ya go down in one hit

You suck, silly fuck
    your rhymes go slow as muck

Shucks, sucker, You still listening?
    you may cry, your eye's glistening

Me? I'm nothin special
    You go ahead and heckle
    fuck with me, though, and I wont be Jeckle
    but Hyde, riding the tide

You talk about homo, sure
    But what about you?
    I'm sure you hate pussy, too

E-Bow? Wow, you're lame
    Me? I'm a storm you can't tame.

5. Frost

Frost Active Member

Man what the hell is this its like pee-wee league in here, 'words not actions' what a load of shit every syllable i speak strikes fear into the hearts of mc's every where my dears, cause im sheer clear brilliance, my tongue the only muscle in my body working harder than my heart, watch me as i tear yours apart, look ive even given you both head starts but it seemed you wasted it with your homo talk cause your sure your part of that crew, but i guess its nothing new, your all try hards and loser cunts, your all way below me: thank you for your company but its time for you to leave.

6. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

My God but this is the most disgusting thing I have seen on this site. I'm sorry but the language is crude and disgusting. Yeah, I know, if ya don't like it, leave, and to tell you the truth, the thought is tempting with threads like this. And Frost, I thought you were better and higher than using crude language like C***. This could of been better if the language wasn't so disgusting.

7. Frost

Frost Active Member

Hey man relax it's just light hearted fun. Sure, I used the word c**t, but i only ever use it in rhyme fights and even then i use it sparingly. It was unfortunate that you saw my one in 50.

Sorry for offending.

8. E-bow

E-bow Banned

Frost you and your boyfriend got in a fight, I guess he won't be tying you to the bedpost later on tonight. To rap against me is a sin, you'll never win, I took your girl, humped her then threw her in the dumpster.

Call me homophobic because i'm killing queers, you australian prick go back to Guinness beer. Wilderbeast your mums pussy tastes of yeast but I still hit that shit like a thanksgiving feast.

Beast your gonna know whats real, when I creep and I show you steal, you'd be better of joining a rock band, cos I won't stop jerking till I bust a nut in your mothers hair strand. I tear guys apart, rapping is an art, but we knew this battle was over before you'd even start.

Look I should just duck you guys in a river, to trial you like the bitch and the witches that you are, and thats done straight murder 2 rounds in 16 bars.

9. ItalianStallion

Wow...You all seem to think your funny?? With those lame rymes...your crazy if you think you will get any money.....im gonna keep this short and not waste my time.....you all gotta go cuz im the only one that can ryme.....now listen cuz im only gonna say it once.....You all got no skill you just a bunch of c**ts....So dont come back and waste my time......Cuz I got better things to do than hear your shitty rymes!!!! YEA

10. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

It's alright, but I guess i'm just not used to that type of language. Or ryme fights.... :) It was a bit off in my poinion but hey... that's just me.... good luck! :)

11. ItalianStallion

Good...this thread has it rightful owner....and dont come back till you get older....Even then you wont stand a chance cuz my rymes get better with every glance.....
    Y$

12. ItalianStallion

somin inside me always gets out of me.....what do i do when it comes for you....its nmot my gun or my rage ..... its the shit that comes...turn the damn page....

Im really tired...hahaha that made no sense..lol

13. E-bow

E-bow Banned

Stallion go to sleep, your rhymes are cheap, and tell your sister to clean up the blood stains on the back of my jeap. Wanna know why I flow so nice? Why your girl stares at my dick like an african stares at rice? Don't come at me with your fake writtens because you always stutter, I ate from your mums pussy with some bread and butter.

14. ItalianStallion

look at you...you aint even cool......you ate a dead person out!!!! damn your a fool......when you had to dig 10 feet deep didnt you stop to realize shes been dead for weeks....That smell must have been horrible seeing as she was so adorible....but not now...that shes dead...you ate her out with butter and bread!!! ewwww

15. E-bow

E-bow Banned

You probably hug a spongebob teddy while your all alone, even in the after life I'll still hump your mum bones. Seriously man you must really have some issues, when I come around you just run away and start wanking in a tissue. Go eat some pasta and tuna, me i'm luna. Loco, you can find me down in soho fucking bitches in the back alley of a cheap dojo. Guys like you probably like dick rammed up your bum, but the only 9inch I'll show you is at the end of my gun.

16. ItalianStallion

Yes...I got some issues...
    Havin to deal with your sorry ass.....bitch....your the one with the tissues.....your mad cuz I wont get with you.....I dont fuck pieces of shit....but...hey theres always room for a tit....

17. Frost

Frost Active Member

guys, guys, please.
    can we bring this back a bit, im back in the house and ready to unsettle you fellahs like i unsettled your sisters petals they say i cant rap because i listen to metal i say nigga your deaf if you cant distinguish the brilliance of my rhymes, try and contain ya anguish as i dismiss your bullshit, im a master of english, but ive seen a fucking catfish rhyme better than you two, hacked your ip your on yahoo goin through rhyme dictionaries, but im constantly outdoin youse, off the top, watch me as as i pop a metaphorical bullet in your ass, have you stop dead in your tracks.

18. Wars of Jericho

Wars of Jericho Active Member

dj...spin that shit

y'all been throwin' down beats, i can accept it but when i step up y'all betta respect it. look at you here thinkin' you got rhymes i bet you were spendin' your time lookin' through lyrics playin' some freestyles just so you can hear it, but fear this, believe it, i achieved it, burned the thread, and light the powder keg, boom!
    i lit up, any more firepower you'd be belly up, can ya take it, i won't fake, i'll slow it down if ya can keep up, but if you can't feel the rhymes i'm spittin' and i can see the lyrics your bullshittin', i gotta tell ya somethin'...it's over