Male view of showering.

Discussion in 'Research' started by Elgaisma, Jan 22, 2011.

1. FrankABlissett

FrankABlissett Active Member

At risk of opening a big can-o-worms.

I've *ahem* heard that guys sometimes pee down the shower drain.

If my wife is reading, I must assure her that it is complete hear-say on my part. I have never, nor would I do so in our family shower. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

-Frank

2. zaphod

zaphod Member

I don't know. There's the truth/stereotype is that women take forever in the bathroom and men are quick, and that men also have bad hygiene. Yet, as a I guy I have spent many a time in the bathroom.

Peeing in the shower is normal but something that would sound weird to read.

Off-topic: In Brazil, the government made a short commercial to tell people that peeing in the shower is good for saving water and everyone does it. It was a cartoon, with silhouettes of people and animals(stephen hawking, king kong, etc) behind a shower curtain peeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gESV9nTMBTc

3. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributor Contributor

4. Ellipse

Ellipse Contributor Contributor

Wow. :eek: Just...wow. King Kong...that would like flood the street...

5. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

o___O

W-what did I just see?

It cannot be unseen...

6. Three

Three New Member

My older brother asks me for hair styling advice, but he's got an enormous mane of orange frizz. I had to talk him out of an Obi-Wan Kenobi look once. I also knew a guy who used pomegranate shampoo and conditioner. (Of course, he was always a little effeminate. Not gay, mind.) By contrast, my boyfriend doesn't use soap or shampoo. Not that he's against it, he's just cheap. It sounds gross, but he actually showers very often and remains perfectly clean. He doesn't ever smell either, so I guess I can't complain.

7. PapaSmurfberry

PapaSmurfberry Active Member

If you want the typical 17 male experience and keep it clean. From how I remember, it was pretty much Put shampoo in hair, Lather, hmmmm need to kill minute, Masturbate. rinse, put shampoo in hair, Lather, hmmmm need to kill minute, Masturbate. rinse and repeat. Soap up body, hmmmm that felt good, masturbate, clean off remaining soap. Masturbate once more for good measure, try to ignore father and or mother beating on door. Dry off, and enter world.

This is the clean version of what happens in the shower with guys, trust me, the dirty version is much worse. You have to remember the motivation here is simple it is not so much the act of masturbation, but the ease of clean up. lol hope that helps with the story.

8. Spacer

Spacer Active Member

At first I thought "In Brazil" meant the movie.

9. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributor Contributor

LOL it might be what my Angus does in the shower in fact sure it is, but he is quite a shy teen, he thinks me writing him naked at all is a travesty. My characters have a habit of going off in a huff if I don't treat them well ~:)

His brother on the other hand quite likes his body to be admired by the readers but can't take snot :)