Marc's Bar and Grill Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Kingtype, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

I made him 63 by the way, instead of 33.

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

That's fine.

3. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

This girl is gonna be so fun...and different. :D

Name: Jasmine (Jaz) Slade

Appearance: About 5’6 and has a slim build. Blonde hair dipped red at the tips. Pale complexion. She cakes her face in make-up and bright red lipstick. Chic black sunglasses hide her eyes. Her outfit consists of skin-tight jeans, black boots, red lacy tank, and black leather jacket.

BIO: Jaz has always been in the arts, particularly music. When she graduated, she went to the Chicago College of Fine Arts and continued to play with her own rock band on the side. But that was her old life…before a kiss sealed her fate. She was turned into a vampire by her #1 fan and new boyfriend Brad. When she became fully conscious, she was soon aware that he had deserted her to figure out the ways of the vampire and fend for herself. Fearful she would hurt her family; she stalked the streets of Chicago alone. Before long she was put on the Missing List and her face on every billboard and TV screen in America. If that wasn’t enough…Brad made the Most Wanted list. Since she had been with her boyfriend last, many speculated she had been abducted and possibly murdered, but they still needed proof. For giving her a life sentence of immortality, Jaz vowed to live her life in search of Brad. As she began to spend long nights looking for him, she became surrounded by crime. With her skills she decided to fight these criminals, taking on the role of an undercover vampire cop.

Skills/Powers/Weapons: Jaz has the typical vampire super speed, hearing, and strength. There may be more to her but she hasn’t been a vampire long enough to figure out everything. When not working, she chooses to be more human than vampire. Doesn’t sleep. Her skills are in tracking and stealth. In the dark of night she prowls the police stations, so she stocks up on tazor guns, handcuffs, pistols, and knifes all hidden in the messenger bag she carries.

Home world: Comes from modern Chicago, Illinois, USA but travels the world.

Personality: For a vampire she has a lot of self-control, choosing her battles wisely. Not merciless, but likes to play with her prey, giving them a hard time. She never kills for pleasure. If given the choice, she doesn’t kill at all. The fun of the chase is all she enjoys. To strangers, she is held back, mysterious. She doesn’t trust anyone and tries to be as human as possible when she’s around others. Still, her ways are different than most vamps and in this she takes pride. She’s more than a blood-thirsty creature; she still possesses a human heart and brain.

4. Kingtype

Accepted.

5. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

this is my eighth RPG . . . . how am i going to keep up i do not know but i could not resist . . . :D

Name: Mikey (Partner is XL64)

Age: 19 (XL64 is around three weeks but "his" age is irrelevant)

Appearance: Mikey is tall and slender, with lean muscle packed under her skin. She wears jeans, a studded belt, and a tight-fitting t-shirt along with a red polka-dotted bandana around her head. She has black hair and steel-grey eyes and a tattoo on one arm that show the number "XL3864". XL64 is an artificial life-form that looks like a cross between a hover-motorbike and a saw blade. He is bright red with a mask on one end that moves like a head with slits in it that glow from revealing his power source -a large bead of amber.

BIO: Mikey is an orphan that escaped from her confinement after creating XL64 "XL" for short.

Skills/Powers/Weapons: Her uncanny ability to create anything out of scrap metal and a source of power, and XL is able to zoom at light-speed over any kind of terrain, and can use his blades as weapons along with his "back" a sheild. Mikey can also repair anything.

Home World: Earth after a war that turned all of America into a black desert.

Personality: XL has no real personality but Mikey is very defensive and secretive of her past, and refuses to let anyone see her when she is building something.

6. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Wow. That is different Jess! Looking forward to meeting her.

7. Kingtype

@Keitsumah: Yay more players you are accepted.

8. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

A Chicago girl! :D

9. JessWrite

@Pheonix Haha, thought you'd like that!

I'm really excited about this. I've actually had this character thought up for months, just didn't have an RP she would fit in. lol :p

10. Pheonix

Well, I think that she'll fit in very well here... If Billiam Spot fits in just fine, so will Jaz :D

11. Pheonix

So pickles is now in 3 different RPG's nice :)

Well in the spirit of things...

*Name: Alistair Sur'ma-rac

*Species: Dark Elf

*Class:Void Mage

*Class Feat:Vortex-(causes a localized dark matter vortex that nullifies gravity and causes havoc with electronics for about 20 seconds. Takes a heavy toll on Alistair however, and if he uses it to often, he runs the risk of over exerting his magical ability and draining energy directly from his life force.)

*Weapon: Long Range:SMG, Battle Rifle Melee: Halberd

*Character Background: Alistair had been a special forces agent for the new hope government before they declared themselves The New City Fathers. After that, they cut ties to all Elven agents, and attempted to remove information leaks by eliminating them all. Alistair was the only on in his unit to escape. After going into hiding until the war broke out, Alistair immediately joined up with the rebellion forces. His hatred for the NCF, and humans, knows no bounds. Because he is a dark elf, he has always suffered persecution, and over the course of his life, developed a hatred for humans. He wants to see them all destroyed.

*Other Relevant Modifiers: In combat he can unleash smaller versions of his Feat, vortex, to disorient his opponents. He can also use moderate telekinesis infrequently.

Homeworld: The Moon (New Hope)

12. Kingtype

Accepted.

13. Love to Write

ALISTAIR!!! PICKLES!!!! :D Now I need to write my reaction.

14. Kingtype

Name: Pickles The Hero

Race: Human

Appearance: Pickles is very tall at least 6/7, he has tanned skin, dark brown hair and greem eyes. He is very handsome in a farm boy sort of way. He is built with slender muscle with a classic heroic build. He dresses in a mix of leather and metal armor. His right arm is metal and his right eye is missing.

Homeworld: Exzalia

Weapons/Skills: massive knight sword that is covered in rust. But it also happened to be enchanted by a mysterious being. The blade is capable of cutting through magic attacks on a physical level as long as he can react to them. But it cannot counter things like mental attacks, spirit attacks and curses. A shiled melded from different metals and magical properties. Capable withstanding some very powerful attacks. Pickles is also a skilled bare knuckle brawler and very strong. He is fast enough to block things faster then bullets at times. He has good eye sight as well. He is an extremely skilled fighter.

BIO: Pickles grew up reading and learing about the great heros in the land they were his icons. So inspired by the stories he heard he set off on an epic quest to become a champion of all the lands. He a strict moral code which he lives by or tries to anyway. He believes in being the best person possible.

15. Love to Write

Name: Commander Tina Sharp

Race: Human

Homeworld: Earth (Cycle 4225)

Appearance: Tina has a Korean heritage even though she is fully American. This gives her almond shaped eyes, tanned skin, and black hair almost always pulled back in a pony-tail. She is wearing a black t-shirt and Camo Army pants. Her Katana is resting in a sheath on her back. She also carries a standard issue energy gun and a Swiss Army Knife on her belt.

Brief History (optional): Tina lived in foster homes till the age of 16 was adopted by the Leone’s the day before her 17th birthday, though she still keeps her last name Sharp and sign of her independence. She has 4 close friends with whom she has had many adventures. One being her adopted brother Max.
    She was trained by UNSP (United Nations Space Program) and is now a Commander. Eight years ago, her squad escaped from a high security mental hospital and are presumed dead. The exact details of what happened are classified.
    Instead of joining another squad, Commander Sharp has opted for training senior squads and taking them on their off-world missions until their own squad leader proves him/herself. She spends time with the people of planet Hillmar and has learned much giving her unique skills as a ninja.

Personality: Everyone knows Tina as an uptight, down to business Commander. She doesn’t tolerate disrespect and has no sympathy. It is obvious that she is extremely loyal to Earth and its people; to the point of being willing to die to protect it.
    The squads who were trained by her in previous years say she prepared them better than any of the other Commanders, though the younger squad’s wonder at what cost.

16. Kingtype

Accepted.

17. Love to Write

@Pheonix, I'd forgotten Alistair used to be a commander. :p

18. Kingtype

Fight fight. Pickles and Dexter!!!!!!!

19. Love to Write

Haha. Between two of your own characters. :p That's funny.
    Alright. It is WAY past my bedtime. Logging off for the night. See yall tommorrow. Looking forward to more awesome interactions.
    @Pheonix...you're still posting your RP Monday...right? You'd better.

20. Kingtype

Fight will be tomorrow.

21. Pheonix

@LtW Yup! Z-Well Will be going live on Monday, December 14th at Approximately 9:47 Am... BE IN ANTICIPATION!!! ALL OF YOU!!!

22. JessWrite

Going to bed too. Should be funny if Jaz and Mary (you :p) ever become besties...lol

23. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

What time zone are you in where December 14th is a Monday? Either way, I'll keep my approval button warmed up for either Friday or Monday.

24. Love to Write

Me!? Friends with a vampire!? NEVER! I tell you...never!
    :p kidding. I feel bad for your character.

25. Pheonix

Lol, It was 1 o'clock in the morning... I didn't know what I was typing :p