3. Idea 3

50.0%
  4. None of the above

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DemonKing

DemonKing Member

Meeting the enemy concepts

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by DemonKing, Aug 20, 2017.

ok after thinking about it after my villains threat post I desired to cut the chapter and instead the crew due to overloading there dark matter reactor. They flooded it with plasma which is what it uses to produce energy. So at that time they had Infanite energy temporarily routed into there FTL drives. Long story short after a week of being stuck in FTL they manage to use up the power and end up in a different galaxy (it sounds easy but even with a alien ship that's super advanced they still blew nearly every relay and damiged the ships FTL drive in the process) so what I want to know from you guys what sounds more like a good show of the villains strength/capibilitys.
    1. After scanning for a day to no anvil finding no star or even a signal planet they end up finding a asteroid with a small long abondoned outpost with a few dead techics and the villains robots. From here the ships engineer scavenges from the astroid the parts needed to repair the ship. After learning of the techic war and quring the alien crew members amnidia they desire to use a stealth ship that was in the outpost to look around. Where they find everything had been used to create a massive fleet leaving the galaxy empty. Then after boarding his ship they meet him for the first time.
    2. They find a few planets left and land on one for the emergent repairs. But the only planet in range (keep in mind ATM FTL and main engines are offline leaving only thrusters) surface is tainted with high levels of radiation from antimatter weponry. After expiring some they find a military base where they find what they need to repair the ship and cure the alien crews amnisa . And then right as the repairs are finished multiple ships are detected in orbit. Then massive drilling platforms are dropped from orbit. When the crew leaves the atmosphere they see hundreds of these being dropped and ships litualy draining the nearby star. The crew then bords the command vessel to investigate farther where they meet the general.
    3. Same idea as the 2nd one but they also find a stealth ship there and use it to sneak into the enemy fleet.
    Also just wanted it to be noted the reason why the enemy fleet dosent detect them is becouse to the general thinks his ships are the only ones in there galaxy so there no longer scanning for unidetifyed ships. But after they get found on his ship the entire fleet chases after them.
    Also if the stealth ship is incorporated my idea is they have to use it in conjunction with there ship routing the energy to the stealth ship damiging it. Or is it lazy for they to have a ship they can't use? (If I do use it then it won't be repaired until somtime book 2 so it won't really come back into play in book one due to the extensive Damige)

2. DemonKing

DemonKing Member

And to clarify they had unlimited energy when plasma was flooding the reactor after they jumped to FTL afftowards they had a build up of massive amounts of energy which stuck the ship into FTL.