Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

My Golden Orb!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by soujiroseta, Dec 17, 2008.

[​IMG]

It's actually souji's orb but anyway...since the previous thread got went awol i decided to make another. the game is simple, i have the precious golden orb and the next person has to think of a creative way to get it off me.
    e.g.
    souji: "i have orb"
    poster 1: Blasts souji into oblivion and runs away with orb.
    poster 2: Gives P1 a clothes line and holds the orb up high.
    souji: sends nuke from oblivion and get orb in wreckage

this cycle repeats indefinitely. I'll start...

I pick up the orb in the gutter and marvel at its beauty.

MY ORB!!!!

2. Xeno

Xeno Mad and Bitey Contributor

Oh, no! This went too! Grrr. WF GHOST SHALL DIE!!!

Xeno reads souji's last post and has an idea.
    He blasts souji into oblivion and runs away with the orb.
    Xeno has the orb.

3. star_fire

star_fire New Member

star summons pet pterodactyl (named fred), swoops down and grabs the golden orb, leaving xeno partially dazed.

my shiny orb!

4. othman

othman New Member

Othman rugby tackles star onto some nail and picks up the orb and takes some nails out of it...

my shiny, punctured orb!

5. star_fire

star_fire New Member

lol...oww. star picks up forelorn grenade, pulls pin (very important!), and throws it at othman. othman is blown into the nearby ocean and the orb (slightly punctured still) flies from his hand. star catches the orb easily and runs off towards her ocean cave.

star has the orb!

6. othman

othman New Member

The sea rises whilst star sleeps and she drowns in her now underwater cave, othman's body parts come together and uses the magic from the orb to bind himself up again...only drawback is that the orb is now one of his vital organs, in front of his right lung, parallel to his heart.

My magic, shiny punctured orb!

7. othman

othman New Member

The sea rises whilst star sleeps and she drowns in her now underwater cave, othman's body parts come together and uses the magic from the orb to bind himself up again...only drawback is that the orb is now one of his vital organs, in front of his right lung, parallel to his heart.

My magic, shiny punctured orb!

8. star_fire

star_fire New Member

lol

unfortunately othman forgot about fred (star's pet pterodactyl). fred (who has always had problems with his landing) spots star and a lovely landing strip of beach. drawback? fred lands on othman, smooshing him. star scolds fred, then shifts through othman's remains and takes the orb, wiping it off on the hem of her skirt.

my magic, shiny, punctured, blood stained orb!

9. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

After brutally murdering the WF-ghost for deleting the two things I had most posts in (Continent and Golden Orb), I find that Souji has somehow saved the orb from oblivion! Yay Souji!

I spot star_fire cuddling it, and simply walk over and yank the orb from her hands. She starts screaming and tries to scratch my eyes out. I simply smile and blow her a kiss, which leaves her stunned, mouth slightly open. I have a way with the ladies, I tell you.

My golden orb!

10. othman

othman New Member

haha...you've got a panic button with you at all times, insecure and sexy? Yeah, yeah...commongoods was actualy high and unconscious inside a hospital, what really happened was that I spotted star_fire cuddling it, and simply walked over and yanked the orb from her hands. She started to scream and tried to scratch my eyes out. I simply smiled and blew her a kiss, which left her stunned, mouth slightly open. I have a way with the ladies, I tell you.

My golden orb!

11. star_fire

star_fire New Member

lol

luckily star quickly recovers from commongoods/othman's smexy attacks.....and realizes that a therapist suddenly seems more appealing every second that she spends in this crazy thread. ;)

star decides that this thread needs more action and, walking into the nearby forest, cuts down a tree. unfortunately for othman, star has an upper respiratory infection and can barely talk. too late he realizes that the tree was not proceeded by a 'timber!'.

star has the orb again! :D

12. othman

othman New Member

lol....? I don't know how to reply:confused:

Othman decides that as he's on his death tree (I think, if I understood star's post...) that he'll talk to the gods in the netherworld and he comes to a secret agreement with them...

I now have the orb and a corpse that i can't help but blow kisses at...:cool:

13. The Easy Listener

The Easy Listener New Member

I sneak up on Othman, hit the corpse, and him on the head with a bat. :) While Othman lies unconscious I grab the orb and run away.

MY ORB! Mine I tell you! My precious...precious...

14. Cutecumber

Cutecumber New Member

I walk up to the easy listener and start a conversation with him. After a while I point to the sky and shout "Oh no! A pink elephant!" He starts screaming like a baby girl and runs away. Leaving me with...

... my orb.

15. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

However, I quickly land my pink elephant next to Cutecumber and tell her that unless she hands over the orb, I'll show that one embarrasing picture of when she was two years old to all of her classmates, including that one guy...

She quickly hands over the orb and runs to her room, pretending to be working on her homework.

My orb, once again!

16. Cutecumber

Cutecumber New Member

In my room I remember that this guy isn't in my class. I sneak up the stairs knock on his door and pretend to be our mom. He quickly shuts down his pc and pretends to be working on his math-presentation. When he is busy shutting down his pc (which takes long, old pc) I grab the golden orb which is on his "bed", I run down again and put the golden orb in the dishwasher, he'll never find it.

17. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Our mom: CG, did you drop this?
    Me: Yes, yes I did. Where did you find it?
    Our mom: The dishwasher...
    Me: Oh right, right, silly me.

My golden orb :p

18. Cutecumber

Cutecumber New Member

CC: Who were you talking to?
    CG: Mom...
    CC: Mom is dying her hair...
    CG: OMG:|

While my dear brother faints I take the golden orb out of his hands.
    And I quickly run to the house of "that one guy"
    CG will never know where it is.
    And I shout "MY GOLDEN ORB" while I get kissed.:)

19. othman

othman New Member

this is getting a little personal, why don't you two hold your family feud elsewhere?

While Cutecumber is making out with a transvestite I sneak into the aforementioned girl's trailer and see that they're using the orb as some weird sex toy, I have no choice but to lure the killer monkey that actualy wants to kill me and to get it to murder both the girls...Then the radio-active monkey bites me and runs away and I turn into MonkeyMan! Oh and I also got the orb, hehe.

20. Ti Odio E Ti Amo

Ti Odio E Ti Amo New Member

After bargaining a few dolls with the Hulk, he agrees to help me in stealing the orb. Othman recieves a tap on the shoulder, and is hit to the ground with a serious punch. And then another (I couldn't let the Hulk have all the fun). So there MonkeyMan lies on the ground, while I swoop up the orb.

"Long time no see."

21. Cutecumber

Cutecumber New Member

As Ti odio wisperes sweet words to the orb I smack the back of his head with my brothers math books (he clearly doesn't need them). In the confusion I created I grab the orb and jump in de getaway car I arranged.

The shiny, Golden, beautiful, special, great, beloved orb is... MINE (again.)

22. Ti Odio E Ti Amo

Ti Odio E Ti Amo New Member

What the heck? How many books are needed for ONE SUBJECT?!

And narrating me as a "he"...hmf.

I take a short cut, sprinting in the direction of the car. In jumping onto the front window like a graceful bunny, the car swerves and I hop back off, watching it hit into a tree. CuteCumber crawls away from the wreck and tries to run away, but luckily, I am faster. And Older. So it would only be fair for me to have the orb. I snatch it from her and she starts to whine. I hit her in the head with the orb just in the right spot and she goes night night. I quickly run away from the accident.

MY ORB!! HEHE :D

23. othman

othman New Member

The click as his pistol was cocked was loud enough for the fleeing orb snatcher to hear and upon spinning around he tripped over a tree root. "That was so lame." Othman said as he walked up to the unconscious body, placing the orb carefully in his rucksack, he pointed his pistol at the head of the sleeping boy and unloaded the entire clip into his forehead, walking away Othman could be heard humming the orb song.

24. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

I slap othman.

He cries.

I grab the orb.

((I'm feeling very uninspired today))

25. Cutecumber

Cutecumber New Member

CommonGoods finds his little sister unconscious at the hospital. He asks me who did this to me. I start to cry and tell him the whole story. Commongoods gets really mad at Ti Odio. When he wants to leave I look at him with my famous Puppy Eyes. Commongoods loves me so much he just give me the orb before he leaves to kill Ti odio.

(ti odio, sorry for the him-thing.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.